TWD: chapter 8 achivement does not work

edited November 2012 in Game Support
hi, i finished the game inclusive the after credits scene but i still don´t get the chapter 8 achivement

Comments

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff
    edited November 2012
    What platform are you using to play the game?
  • edited November 2012
    I've just noticed I've got the same problem. Steam, PC.
  • edited November 2012
    Same here... or did you have to do something special to get that achievement?
  • edited November 2012
    Same here as well, also steam, win XP 64 bit.
    edited November 2012
    We have just released a patch for this issue. Once this patch downloads, restart your game on Steam, and then rewind to the final checkpoint in Episode 5 and replay to the credits. The achievement should pop now.
  • edited November 2012
    It does :) Just tried it myself :)
  • edited November 2012
    i never used the rewind button before. doesn´t the rewind button delet the whole episode?

oh and i am using pc
    edited November 2012
    When you choose to rewind on a particular episodes menu, you will lose any progress past that point. So if you rewind to the final checkpoint in Episode 5, you will only lose the last few minutes of the game. If you were to scroll to another episode and then rewind, you would lose all progress made in later episodes.

In this situation, rewinding to the final checkpoint of Episode 5 is fairly harmless. You can also try continuing in Episode 5, which will take you to the same point, though you may need to rewind to reset the final chapter from 7 to 8.
  • edited November 2012
    ok got it. thx.
This discussion has been closed.