Sam & Max Episode Suggestion

edited December 2007 in Sam & Max
One thing that I'd love to see in a future episode of Sam & Max is a flashback episode. It could be set up as needing to find where they hid something as kids and then you get to flash back and play as the adorable young Sam & Max. Maybe throw in a (non-alcoholic) Fizzball mini-game as well. Just my 2 cents.

Comments

• edited December 2007
    Oh yeah, I'll second that. I'd love to see Sam & Max as kids at some point. :)
  • edited December 2007
    It would be great if they could travel back in time, screw something up which would reflect on the future and try to make everything right again.
    Like in Episode 9: A Glitch in Time
  • edited December 2007
    Ahh, that was a good episode...
  • edited December 2007
    I'm not watching any of the cartoon episodes so I can get a fresh experience when I get the DVD. :)

Edit - On re-reading the thread, I just realised this post doesn't really fit in.
  • edited December 2007
    Can we have an episode
    that has someone other than Sam
    ending it?
  • edited December 2007
    i'd love to see sam and max as cute adorable baby versions of themselves..that would be fun to play
  • edited December 2007
    How about one in San Fransisco?
  • edited December 2007
    Max as a kid...THAT would be weird. I can see ant ashes littering the sidewalk...
  • edited December 2007
    How about friggin' playable Max?
  • edited December 2007
    Speaking of Sam and Max as childeren, which would freakin' awesome. I'd love to see the parents of Sam and Max as wel.

It would be especialy great if their fathers would be a regular cop duo, where Max's dad would be the serious, clothed good cop and Sam's dad would be the rabid, foaming at the mouth bad cop.
  • edited December 2007
    Speaking of Sam and Max as childeren, which would freakin' awesome. I'd love to see the parents of Sam and Max as wel.

It would be especialy great if their fathers would be a regular cop duo, where Max's dad would be the serious, clothed good cop and Sam's dad would be the rabid, foaming at the mouth bad cop.

Actually I think Max's dad was a womanizer, based on Momma Boscov's speach.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2007

I think Sam's mom was a prison warden...
  • edited December 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    I think Sam's mom was a prison warden...

I don't know where you've heard that, but somehow I can picture that. Sam must have loved the Take-Your-Child-To-Workdays.
    Still I can't shake the idea that Sam and Max take after eachothers Father, who were a (in)famous duo themselves.
    edited December 2007
    I think it's from the animated series.
  • edited December 2007
    His grandmother worked in a prison, as seen in the Christmas episode.
    edited December 2007
    Ahhh!
  • edited December 2007
    n00b.
  • edited December 2007
    tabacco wrote: »
    n00b.

:D:D
  • edited December 2007
    Actually in the comic "The Damned Don't Dance" (Based on a beloved holiday cookie recipe) we get to see Sam and Max's families.
  • edited December 2007
    I still wanna see Max get impeached. And then in the next episode, Sam & Max breaking out of prison.
  • edited December 2007
    I still wanna see Max get impeached. And then in the next episode, Sam & Max breaking out of prison.
    I don't think that impeachment is punishable by being jailed.
    The crimes that lead to impeachment probably are, though.
  • edited December 2007
    It'd be cool to see some locations from the first game, like the ball o' twine!
  • edited December 2007

Yeah, that would be awesome!.. It's a shame it probably won't happen..
  • edited December 2007
    well, at least they should get rid of max' presidential status some day, he can't be running around like this forever. it's called sam&max and not sam&potus..
    don't get me wrong, i found the idea of making max president hilarious and i like that it wasn't simply dropped after season 1.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.