Is there a way to bypass the reminder in ep. 104?

edited January 2008 in Game Support
I'm trying out the game to see if it will run on my system. I am stopped at the reminder screen though, as the text is jumbled and the "play" button is missing. Is there a way to bypass the reminder window and launch the game directly? If I can get 104 to play on my system, I'll buy the whole season.

Comments

• edited December 2007
    I believe you can alt-f4 the launcher to launch the game.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2007
    It amuses me greatly that the usual troll response (alt-f4) really is the solution to the problem.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2007
    Also the launcher for 104 is not the same as the launcher we're using for Season Two (and will soon be using for Season One), so don't use that as a yardstick for whether or not the game runs well on your system. :D
  • edited December 2007
    Will wrote: »
    It amuses me greatly that the usual troll response (alt-f4) really is the solution to the problem.

That is funny. :cool:

D
  • edited January 2008
    I think it'd be just better to plainly give us the game engine for 104 and go with that. No point in putting in an extra layer just so we can look at it. Not as if we can actually "buy" the game. Adding Armadillo might still be a good idea, though
  • SegSeg
    edited January 2008
    In defense of the launcher screen, the big reason for releasing 104 for free is to spur people into buying the full season one. Not to mention telling people about season two.

The launcher reminds people that there's more than just the one episode and where to buy the full season.
  • edited January 2008
    Right... That explains the ad on the left panel...
This discussion has been closed.