Quick Vista question

edited December 2007 in Sam & Max
Should I run Ice Station Santa with Admin rights? I was thinking about the decals. Does the game need admin rights in Vista so it cam store the decals?

I have some other games that will not run properly under Vista unless I give them admin rights.

Comments

• edited December 2007
    The quick answer is: Don't use Vista because it's a piece of crap.

The long answer: Yes, use admin rights for any game. They access crap in your computer that without admin rights it tends to block.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2007
    Yes, use admin rights when you play Sam & Max.
  • edited December 2007
    Thanks to the both of you :) I'm starting to like Vista. Sure some things need to be improved, but it's more stable than XP when XP first came out. Give it a service pack or two and I think Vista just might surprise you.

Anyway, I gave the game admin rights and my saved games disapeared. Gives me the perfect excuse to play the game all over again. :D
  • edited December 2007
    Rasher wrote: »
    Thanks to the both of you :) I'm starting to like Vista. Sure some things need to be improved, but it's more stable than XP when XP first came out. Give it a service pack or two and I think Vista just might surprise you.

Anyway, I gave the game admin rights and my saved games disapeared. Gives me the perfect excuse to play the game all over again. :D

Yeah, I was kinda joking. When it gets upgraded I'll switch but until then, blech.
  • jmmjmm
    edited December 2007
    Vista SP1 is on the way now... probably arriving around mid February
Sign in to comment in this discussion.