Season 1 - cheat key combo

edited January 2008 in Sam & Max
Hi,

I'm in Culture Shock and I can't get Sybil to offer me the helmet diagram. I'm tired of trying - (yes I talked to Bosco first). At this point I just want to skip ahead a bit. When I was unable to catch the van, I discovered online a key combination that that gives you a menu from which you can skip to a part of the episode with all the stuff you need. It is now weeks later and I can't find that key combo again. Can someone tell me what it is? Thanks!

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2007
    Skipping ahead like that probably won't help. It's just a debug menu, it'll get you into other locations game but you won't be able to get the items you need since the game logic doesn't change when you use the debug menu.

Sybil won't give you the diagram until you've already been
    to Brady Culture's lair once
    . If you haven't caught up with the van, then you won't be able to get the helmet yet.

If you want to send a saved game to feedback@telltalegames.com and specify which version of the game this is (i.e. download or DVD version), someone can play through that part and send back a save at the point you need.
  • edited December 2007
    Shoot the van to catch up with it.
  • edited December 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    (...)someone can play through that part and send back a save at the point you need.
    Hey, are you looking for employees to accomplish such tasks?:D
  • edited December 2007
    skip ahead? This isn't a first person shooter...
  • edited January 2008
    If you want to skip ahead you failed the game already. if you don't just keep trying! trust me on this one: fighting that brady culter guy is tougher then getting the helmet plans and catching up to the bus
  • edited January 2008
    I'll say! Johann Sebastian there only knows how to play one song!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.