Music

edited December 2007 in Sam & Max
I'm still playing through Ice Station Santa but I have simply fallen in love with the background music in santa's workshop and at the North Pole. Is there anywhere I can get this? Is there a way to extract the music files?

Comments

• edited December 2007
    Yup you can. Three mp3's from episode 201 have been posted in a blog a while back.
    You will find it here. :)
  • edited December 2007
    Or wait until the season two soundtrack comes out. You can also buy the first season soundtrack in the Telltale store right now!

(Telltale team, you know where to send the money! ;))
  • edited December 2007
    Yes, send the money to me! :D
  • jmmjmm
    edited December 2007
    Thank you. $1 has been "donated" to Max for President from
    Guybrush Threepwood
  • edited December 2007
    Or wait until the season two soundtrack comes out. You can also buy the first season soundtrack in the Telltale store right now!

Oh baby please, that shit they already got my money for ;) And probably will when the season 2 OST comes out. But I'm an impatient man, places to be, stuff to listen to, games to play!

Anyway, cheers!
  • edited December 2007
    I think there's a tool on mojo which let's you extract the music I think, if you really want that... but the soundtrack would be much better, right?
  • edited December 2007
    Oh baby please, that shit they already got my money for ;) And probably will when the season 2 OST comes out. But I'm an impatient man, places to be, stuff to listen to, games to play!

Anyway, cheers!

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Mother Superior, there's no need to jump the gun! ;) He was just giving a suggestion!

But I cvan't wait for when OST2 will be sold either. And Jan 11 can't come soon enough! I need a fix 'cause I'm going down! :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.