Car driving against one way?

edited January 2008 in Sam & Max
On Sam & Max EP4, if you wait a while on the street a car will drive by you (best spot to look from would be right in front of Bosco's). However, if you look at the car's direction, you can see that it's going against the one-way sign. Makes me wonder if the sign is printed wrong or the car's reversing really fast. Any explainations? Does this happen on the other episodes too?

Trivia: The blog post comment sample link (telltalegames.com/samplelink), the MIDI music is actually about the first half of the Oval Office soundtrack from the game.

Comments

• edited January 2008
    They go against it in all the episodes. Sam actually comments on it at one point.
  • edited January 2008
    Very interesting. I thought it was on purpose. Though it doesn't really make sense that when Sam shoots at the sign the cars crash (maybe people see the signs reflected-ish?)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    or the car's reversing really fast.

I like this explanation. :D
  • edited January 2008
    right like a car will be driveing in reverse realy fast. :rolleyes:

The cars always disobay that sign its just Sam and Max never stop them.
  • edited January 2008
    Anvilania wrote: »
    right like a car will be driveing in reverse realy fast. :rolleyes:
    Well, take a look at this Dutch (!) invention. We even had entire races where cars would drive in reverse - you can see some videos of those here.
  • MelMel
    edited January 2008
    Mater drives in reverse*!

*he's the redneck truck from the movie Cars. :D
  • edited January 2008
    I think at one point Sam says "One Way: possibly the least observed street sign the US" or something. Can't remember which episode that's from, possibly 106.
  • edited January 2008
    Driving in reverse is fun! And so is violently rear ending other motorists to slow down!
  • edited January 2008
    only a foo' would drive fast in reverse!!
  • edited January 2008
    yeah, so what?:D
  • edited January 2008
    Yeah, Sam & Max would have NO problem doing so.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.