Grossman joins TellTale!

edited July 2005 in General Chat
Well?
Nobody's commenting on this. I'm flabbergasted.

We were just talking about TellTale hiring Mike Stemmle a few days ago...this time there's no need to talk: Dave Grossman, who co-wrote Monkey 1, Monkey 2 and Day Of The Tentacle, is HERE!

Let's marinate on this for a while.
Congratulations, TellTale. :D
Ciao,
Dom (Italy)

Comments

• edited June 2005
    That is awesome.
  • edited June 2005
    :D
  • edited June 2005
    Dave Grossman, who co-wrote Monkey 1, Monkey 2 and Day Of The Tentacle, is HERE!
    So THAT'S what he did! I really had no idea who he was, but I did get the impression that this was supposed to be a fairly big deal. This is good news. :D
  • edited June 2005
    Dave Grossman, who co-wrote Monkey 1, Monkey 2 and Day Of The Tentacle, is HERE!
    So THAT'S what he did! I really had no idea who he was, but I did get the impression that this was supposed to be a fairly big deal. This is good news. :D

yup, thats all. No big thing. ;)
  • edited June 2005
    This is excellent news.
    Dave will bring even more great talent to the company. B-)

He has been freelancing for so long, it's going to be exciting to see what new ideas he has in his mind.
  • edited June 2005
    Well?
    Nobody's commenting on this. I'm flabbergasted.

Well.
    Some of us commented beneath the blog.

But yes, add my voice to the ringing chorus of approval resonating out from the depths of the internet.

:(|)
  • edited June 2005
    This is truly awesome news. Telltale just seems to get better and better all the time. Now Dave can finally get to work on Tomorrow of the Tentacle in conjunction with Tim Schafer at Double Fine. :p
  • edited June 2005
    I often wondered if Telltale can find the rest of the ex-LucasArts adventure team. The whole team broke up into three different companies (so far).
  • edited June 2005
    Holy Moly! More "old" people! :) And I don't mean old, like in old-age. Okay, I do.

Now get churning out some classic adventure games. Buy the rights to Monkey Island and get that 5th game made!!!! The Voodoo lady said she had a contract for five games! She is waiting to return!
  • edited July 2005
    he wrote day of the tentacle..oh my god i hope he writes an original title for telltale.. telltale may just become every adventure gamers best friend.. it like they are lucasarts when they were good! bring it on! and let the support begin!
  • edited July 2005
    Great news indeed. Im definitely a fan. Grossman did writing to my 3 favorite LEC adventures.. not to mention the excellent work he did for Humongous.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.