Favorite quote or thing about episode 104

edited January 2008 in Sam & Max
Does anyone have a favorite quote or song or something in Abe Lincoln must die?

Comments

• edited January 2008
    What is this, episode 104 week? :p My favourite quote was when Max said something like "I'd like you to smell these two handkerchiefs and tell me which one smells more like chloroform".
  • edited January 2008
    He's crazier than a caffeine-addled dingo in an Adelaide maternity ward!

<--- That's why it's my favourite
  • edited January 2008
    What is this, episode 104 week?

It's free now so those bastards who will never pay to get the whole experience are just playing it.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    That's the point, though! Maybe some of them will convert. You know, see the light?
  • edited January 2008
    Ohhh! The War Song! The War Song!! *Wiggles fingers of paws* Good idea, let's make pirates see the light abut the Sam & Max games, but in as violent a manner as possible!
  • edited January 2008
    Ohhh! The War Song! The War Song!! *Wiggles fingers of paws* Good idea, let's make pirates see the light abut the Sam & Max games, but in as violent a manner as possible!
    I agree i liked the war song to catchy and war related!:D
  • edited January 2008
    Though it was very disturbing to see secret agent men dancing about the room, it was perhaps the highlight of the entire first season! Let's do it again, Sam!
  • edited January 2008
    Though it was very disturbing to see secret agent men dancing about the room, it was perhaps the highlight of the entire first season! Let's do it again, Sam!
    I Hear That!!!
  • edited January 2008

What happened to "Let's not to that again!", hmm? ;)
  • edited January 2008
    Sam "That's a lot of Bolsheviks."
    Bosco "No, it's true!"
  • edited January 2008
    my favorite 2 quotes are:
    Max:"I forsee an america under one rule an iron fisted rule one rabbit one law"
    and:
    Max: "emotional violence good plan!"
Sign in to comment in this discussion.