Where's the game?

edited January 2008 in Sam & Max
Seriously I've been waiting for 2 days so I can carry on playing Sam and Max Season 2 and it's still not ready to download... is it just me or do outside US players have to wait longer for said game?

Comments

• edited January 2008
    The game will be available sometime during our office hours today, as scheduled.
  • edited January 2008
    I hope so Ice Station Santa was hilarious and I hope Moai is something similar
  • edited January 2008
    Up early, Doug? ;) Hopefully there'll be no activation trouble this time round.
  • edited January 2008
    Even after 100 episodes people will still be asking this same question.......
    It's already old after 8 episodes.
  • edited January 2008
    Dale wrote: »
    Up early, Doug? ;) Hopefully there'll be no activation trouble this time round.

Heh... I'm swapping RAID drives! Hooray!
  • edited January 2008
    tabacco wrote: »

Lol! Out of curiosity, what level of raid are you running?
  • edited January 2008
    For the NAS I'm working on, it's a variant of RAID 5 that allows for volume resizing
  • edited January 2008
    For the NAS I'm working on, it's a variant of RAID 5 that allows for volume resizing

Ah ok
  • edited January 2008

since you are already working, may i interest you in some bribe money? let's say you go to the office and upload 202..everyone that complains about the episode being up to late should transfer, maybe, 50cent to you..you'll be rich in no time..:D
  • edited January 2008
    but i only see about 15 online (members who can post here and whine, not the 150 un-registered people watching)... he will only get about $14.50 .... i would hold out for a few million more

THATS RIGHT I SEE YOU ALL OUT THERE...
  • edited January 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    but i only see about 15 online (members who can post here and whine, not the 150 un-registered people watching)... he will only get about $14.50 .... i would hold out for a few million more

THATS RIGHT I SEE YOU ALL OUT THERE...

Well, then I see you too.....
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    ep1_peepers.jpg
  • edited January 2008
    *Grrr* peepers.... ^^^ It Must Die!!!!!
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    is it just me or do outside US players have to wait longer for said game?

You don't have to wait longer, you're just in a different time zone than we are that makes it later in the day for you when it's early for us. ;)

In our time zone, it's about 8:00 in the morning on January 11 -- release day -- and we're working on it. :D
  • edited January 2008
    Jake wrote: »

*Laughs*, I forgot about that!

But then again, his name is Sybil :D
  • edited January 2008
    its 61:78AM here i think... now see what you have gone and done, i have lost all track of time
  • edited January 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    You don't have to wait longer, you're just in a different time zone than we are that makes it later in the day for you when it's early for us. ;)

In our time zone, it's about 8:00 in the morning on January 11 -- release day -- and we're working on it. :D

11:18 AM here (EDT)
  • edited January 2008
    4:27pm here in the good old England!
  • edited January 2008
    And its almost seven in Finland :E
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
  • edited January 2008
    Jake wrote: »

I though the server was still under the knife, luckily not under the supervision of the Freelance Police :D.
  • edited January 2008
    The main page is down so the update for the game is ALMOST here!
  • edited January 2008
    Hey, it's another one of the Soda Poppers! Peepers!
  • edited January 2008
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Peepers!!! DIE!!!! Peepers!! DIE!!!
  • edited January 2008
    They've come to haunt you!

33ysthv.png
Sign in to comment in this discussion.