(201) A vengeful kiwi thanks the writers!

edited January 2008 in Sam & Max
Just finished Ice Station Santa - thanks for the line about bombing Auckland and taking care of the vengeful kiwis.

Made my day!

:D

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    Just finished Ice Station Santa?! You're behind!
  • edited January 2008
    Not any more I'm not!

Anyway, I blame summer holidays, camping, Christmas and mountains of work...

And my 5 year old son, who managed to do this to himself on the last day of school, and a day before we were due to go on summer vacation.

arm2.jpg

Healing nicely now though, but looks like he will spend the entire Christmas holidays (6 weeks) in a cast.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    Ow. Just.... ow.
  • edited January 2008
    *is also a kiwi who would like to thank the writers, but it just too damn vengeful to manage it*
  • edited January 2008
    From Auckland? I'd imagine it's a whole other level of funny to non-Aucklanders.
  • edited January 2008
    Gore, so yea. i had a good laugh at the stupid Aucklanders receiving death from Max ^-^
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    Ouch. *cringe*
  • edited January 2008
    Yeah, living in Gore. Ouch alright!
  • edited January 2008
    XD, you get used to it though.

*mops blood out of driveway*
  • edited January 2008
    I was in stitches, what does max have against the Jafas maaaan!? lol

I still love the Tui ad: Aucklanders are people too.. yeah right.

Damnit, i'm proud not only to be a Jafa but also a WESTIE! whooo man.. I'm such scum by kiwi standards.. good thing i'm in the uk. Phew.

But no, enjoyed that little comment, made me laugh.
  • edited January 2008
    I'm a westie too. I think we've got a whole new level of respect due to Ourageous Fortune. I hope some friends or family have sent you the DVDs.
  • edited January 2008
    Alas, I am deprived of such dvd goodness. *laments*
  • edited January 2008
    That fracture had to have hurt! Made me cringe and almost faint (obviusly i didn't because i'm posting here)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.