The Eyes of Texas

edited January 2008 in Sam & Max
Man I loved that the bagpipe song was "The Eyes of Texas" especially since I go to the University of Texas at Austin. Awesome for Longhorns, sucks for the rest.

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    Not to crush your hopes and dreams, but I thought it was "I've been workin on the railroad?"
  • edited January 2008
    Aren't there different songs for different difficulties? I believe I recognized the Sam and Max theme song at some point, but it may have been my imagination coupled with lousy driving. :)

edit:
    According to Wikipedia, the Eyes of Texas is set to the tune of "I've Been Working on the Railroad" so that explains that. ;)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    A ha! Close that case, then.
  • edited January 2008
    Soultaker wrote: »
    Aren't there different songs for different difficulties? I believe I recognized the Sam and Max theme song at some point, but it may have been my imagination coupled with lousy driving. :)

There are 3 or 4 Songs, i think. one or two i didn't recognize, the Song from the ending of 106 and the office theme.
  • edited January 2008
    I quite liked the fact that some of the tunes were the Sam & Max music... although I thought sometimes that the pauses between each note when on a bit too long sometimes.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.