Ever thought of porting the Telltale tool to the PS3?

edited January 2008 in Sam & Max
I guess most people here are aware that the PS3 has an onlineshop for downloadable games and well, there are a few gems in there but I think Sony would really be grateful for more developers producing games for it. If you ported ithe ttt to the PS3, the only things that would probably need a full rewrite would be input and graphics. The DRM system is already in place at the PSN, so no need to port it.

Also, you said the ttt is Lua based, so the good thing about this would be that you would only have to port it once and be able to release all your games.

I'm sure somebody has thought of this, so what's the current position? Not now? Never? Already working on it? Have you asked Sony for terms and conditions so far?

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    The tool is already ported to the 360 and the Wii. I imagine if it's decided that doing something on the PS3 or PSN makes sense, we'd be able to port the tool over - especially with the lessons learned from the other two ports. As far as I know, we haven't got any plans for a PS3 port of anything right now, but that can obviously change in a heartbeat.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.