Stinky in episode 2

edited January 2008 in Sam & Max
I just finished playing episode 2 and thought it was interesting for Telltale to expand more about the whereabouts of the old Stinky.

I wonder if this will be the "gimmick" for season 2 where in each episode we learn something new through clues in what might or might not have happened to the old Stinky.
I wouldn't be suprised if the New Stinky is really the main bad guy, much like Bliss was in season 1. I also wouldn't be suprised if Telltale intended us to believe as such and at the end, reavealed that female Stinky isn't a murderer or a bad guy afterall.

Comments

• edited January 2008
    No, Stinky's bad. Sam & Max just don't care.
  • edited January 2008
    Judging by the original poster's avatar, he believes in a "Turnabout" storyline, if you know what I mean. :3
  • edited January 2008
    LOL so true. I think I have been so absorbed playin those Ace Attorney games that a simple, straight forward plot with a clear cut villian isn't common as oppose to one with a bunch of plot twist and suprise developments.
  • edited January 2008
    Speaking of the Turnabout lifestyle... According to gamestop.com, Apollo Justice mid Feb! <3
  • edited January 2008
    feb 12, according to Capcom
  • edited January 2008
    Back to the stinky discussion, I'm going for:
    The old Stinky is the bad guy, the new stinky is actually good
    This would be like Hugh Bliss who looks good at first but is acually bad.
  • edited January 2008
    doom saber wrote: »
    feb 12, according to Capcom

Okay, nice to see an offical qcitation. Tried looking on their site but couldn't find anything (specifiaclly the ace-attorney.com site and the message boards.)
  • edited January 2008
    Still no sign of Trials and Tribulations over here in Blighty, so that means Apollo Justice will take even longer to come over. :3
  • edited January 2008
    Jeroen_JRP wrote: »
    Back to the stinky discussion, I'm going for:
    The old Stinky is the bad guy, the new stinky is actually good
    This would be like Hugh Bliss who looks good at first but is acually bad.

You mean it wasn't obvious to you from the beginning that Hugh Bliss was the most horrible thing ever to bless our Earth?
  • edited January 2008
    Kedri wrote: »
    You mean it wasn't obvious to you from the beginning that Hugh Bliss was the most horrible thing ever to bless our Earth?

Yeah, but it looked like he was helping you in the beginning.
  • edited January 2008
    Exactly! Pure evil.
  • edited January 2008
    I wouldnt count on the fact that they'd fall back to the same storyline this time..
  • edited January 2008
    Seein how this season appears to go with the supernatural theme with the
    possessed Santa in ep 1 and the triangles in ep 2,) I wouldn't be suprised if the current Stinky is an alien who is trying to adjust to life in New York
  • edited January 2008
    doom saber wrote: »
    Seein how this season appears to go with the supernatural theme with the
    possessed Santa in ep 1 and the triangles in ep 2,) I wouldn't be suprised if the current Stinky is an alien who is trying to adjust to life in New York
    Oh no, we had
    aliens in the first season, no more please!
    I think Stinky might be from Atlantis or something though, what with the whole aquatic theme going on.
  • booboo
    edited January 2008
    Does anyone else think Stinky looks like a mermaid princess?
  • edited January 2008
    You know I think Mr.Spatula is the bad guy! Remember he wanted to destroy Sam & Max in episode 202 he can't be gone for good because he's already dead! Also if the old Stinky is on a "trip around the world" as the New Stinky would put it he would hate it because Sam said this:
    Stinky hates travaling and water
    so the only explanation is eather the New Stinky killed him, one of Mr. Saptula's hitmen with lousy aim killed him or he retired. The blood stain is probubly Ketchup or the New Stinky got a cut or something if it was the last one.
  • edited January 2008
    don's forget about t.h.e.m, they destory us all!!!!
  • edited January 2008
    Anvilania wrote: »
    The blood stain is probubly Ketchup or the New Stinky got a cut or something if it was the last one.
    Or it is some of that snail stuff, indicating that Stinky has been to Easter Island, for whatever reason. She might even be the one who summoned the red triangle to the street in the first place?

And about Mr Spatula, I'm not entirely convinced that he actually said those things... those sea monkeys might have been talking out of their a...ppendages that resemble tentacles.
  • edited January 2008
    Stinky's rapidly rising on my list of favourite characters, by the way.
  • edited January 2008
    Already past Sybil, inching ahead of Hugh, and neck-and-neck with Bosco for me. :D
  • edited January 2008
    Haggis wrote: »
    Oh no, we had
    aliens in the first season, no more please!
    I think Stinky might be from Atlantis or something though, what with the whole aquatic theme going on.

Well,
    if you seen what happened at the end of the credits for ep 2, you can imagine that aliens are somehow involved in this season, especially how aliens were thought up to be causing the stuff that happens in the Brumita(sp?) triangle in real life.
  • edited January 2008
    Also, for a cartoon character, Stinky is hawt!!

In the words of Mike Tyson "I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them."

That is how I feel towards Stinky if she was real and is a reporter. LOL I'll stop...
  • edited January 2008
    It's
    Bermuda
    btw. :)
  • edited January 2008
    Actually, the snail stuff theory makes sense because Stinky has one of the gongs.
  • edited January 2008
    Ah, but Stinky is also full of shi-- err, tripe-- regarding all the 'relics' in her diner. She offers fantastical descriptions of how she acquired or the purpose of these relics, when they may very well just be mundane items.
    The gong is probably similar in that respect.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.