I hate you telltale D8 (possiable spoilers)

edited January 2008 in Sam & Max
Well ive just finished playing 202 and I don't really hate telltale its just they made such a great game and now I have to wait for 203 D8 I love it to much to wait lol.
I was a little confused as well by a few things such
SPOILER ALERT
(SPOILERS ^^; Im not sure how to add tags) as why we had lou for and the ending after the credits made no sense and made me think what going to happen in 203 making me more impatient 8D I am also little confused about sybil and how she is getting back? Where did she go? She may have gone back...I dunno but can't wait for the next episode. 202 was my fav mostly because of kid sam and max reminds me of the tv ep when they were kids, I think it was called glitch in time..

Comments

• edited January 2008
    Spoiler tags are [ spoiler ]text[ /spoiler ]. But w/o the spaces.

Also: I tought I was the only one that used the D8 emoticon. lol
  • edited January 2008
    I'm willing to bet Sybil probably ended up running back through the portal before it closed. OK, sure, she didn't run in that direction, but she was nowhere to be found on the island and it makes sense.

...the only alternative is that she'll turn up next episode with a long rant about how she got off the island, then never bring it up ever again.
  • edited January 2008
    t4gh35hg5 wrote: »
    I'm willing to bet Sybil probably ended up running back through the portal before it closed. OK, sure, she didn't run in that direction, but she was nowhere to be found on the island and it makes sense.

...the only alternative is that she'll turn up next episode with a long rant about how she got off the island, then never bring it up ever again.
    I can see the latter happening where as Sybil probably make a reference to Pirates of the Carribean by using Seaturtles to get home of EMI reference of how the crew got home from the events in monkey island 1. I can also imagine her being kidnapped on her way swimming back to NY and being sold through white slavery; if that is the case, I guess Max's quote in episode 4 foreshadowed this event where he said that Sybil was most likely kidnapped and sold through white slavery) when Sam ask Max where Sybil went for a vaction if I remember correctly.
  • edited January 2008
    thanks for telling me how to use spoilers 8D, ok so what about the ending after the credits D8 it made no sense now I will ponder about what is gonna happen
    I am starting to wonder about the mexican sorta singing guy, maybe he becomes a bigger role, he is a bit random
  • edited January 2008
    I'm thinking the last episode will have a puzzle where you have to say "birthday".
  • edited January 2008
    bah lol somthing went wrong there *crys*
  • edited January 2008
    Remember the mariachi was in the trailer?
  • edited January 2008
    And what will happen to Lincoln? I hope he stays on Easter islands, jerk!
    I'm also curious what's going on with Leonard...why can't we torture him? I wanna see more blood, c'mon!
  • edited January 2008
    The Mexican guy was the one who sang happy birthday to Sybil in 202.
  • edited January 2008
    Kedri wrote: »
    Remember the mariachi was in the trailer?

We all started speculating about him back then, and I think Jake told us not to assume he would be the villian.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    ... I don't remember saying that.
  • edited January 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    ... I don't remember saying that.

My mind is making things up again then. Sorry, it does that quite alot. :D
    I just read through this thread again, and you're right - you never did say that. I don't know where I got that idea from then...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    My mind is making things up again then. Sorry, it does that quite alot. :D
    I just read through this thread again, and you're right - you never did say that. I don't know where I got that idea from then...

Oh man I promised a bald Brady Culture in that thread. I was referring to the Chia Brady in the office, but fortunately nobody remembers that I mentioned that anyway.
  • edited January 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Oh man I promised a bald Brady Culture in that thread. I was referring to the Chia Brady in the office, but fortunately nobody remembers that I mentioned that anyway.

Good job no-one will bring it to anyone's attention.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.