Sam and Max is Sad

2»

Comments

• edited January 2008
    Ah, but we all know Jimmy is too much of a chicken to do it.
    Yeah, Jimmy's just an attention-seeker.
  • edited January 2008
    I like having leonard in the office, but they should do something better with him. I mean, now who's going to be in mr spatulas watercooler, should they retrieve it from easter island? You could even have him ungagged and with his head sticking up from the water cooler with his body scrunched up inside, and you can throw food to him as a minigame like whack the rats? You could also have him saying nasty things, so you wont feel so bad about keeping him.
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2008
    I agree in one thing: They need to renew the gag someway or drop it altogether, its getting too tired having a character as a background item.
    Make him DO something (And please, not another feed gag/puzzle on him).
    I'd love a "impossibly long rope" puzzle.

For instance, S&M could need to use a rope and since they do have one in the closet...
  • edited January 2008
    hasn't anyone thought about the only real problem leonard is causing? he is taking up way to much space in the closet. i mean it's supposed to contain a collection of souvenirs from the previous episodes, right? so first i thought this would be limited to the season and when they put small stuff like the vr goggles in there I thought it would be nice to have something to fill some space. now, that the collection continues space is getting rare and you could easily store trophies from three episodes instead of leonard..
  • edited January 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    hasn't anyone thought about the only real problem leonard is causing? he is taking up way to much space in the closet. i mean it's supposed to contain a collection of souvenirs from the previous episodes, right? so first i thought this would be limited to the season and when they put small stuff like the vr goggles in there I thought it would be nice to have something to fill some space. now, that the collection continues space is getting rare and you could easily store trophies from three episodes instead of leonard..

Well, we did get three souvenirs from 201 in 202, two of which take up OFFICE space. I don't think space will be the issue as long as they have space in their office.

By the way, I'm epecting
    the Sock Crown to be on the hat rack
    in 203. :D
  • edited January 2008
    Zeek wrote: »
    Well, we did get three souvenirs from 201 in 202, two of which take up OFFICE space. I don't think space will be the issue as long as they have space in their office.

By the way, I'm epecting
    the Sock Crown to be on the hat rack
    in 203. :D

With the option to place it on Max whenever you want? :D Count me in!
  • edited January 2008
    Well, we did get three souvenirs from 201 in 202, two of which take up OFFICE space.
    right, there is also some stuff from 103 in the office, but this seems to be quite random. the closet however contains exactly one item from every episode so far. those items are like keepsakes whereas everything outside feels like having a purely decorative purpose and might be replaced everytime something new comes around, like a christmas tree...
  • edited January 2008
    Nah, Sam & Max strike me as the type that wouldn't throw out a Christmas tree until it either died of natural causes (reads: neglect) or spontaniously overgrows in the office creating a fir interior that is both painful and pleasent-smelling. Either scenario seems likely.
  • edited January 2008
    Nah, Sam & Max strike me as the type that wouldn't throw out a Christmas tree until it either died of natural causes (reads: neglect) or spontaniously overgrows in the office creating a fir interior that is both painful and pleasent-smelling. Either scenario seems likely.

And even when the tree died, they'd STILL find a reason to keep it around.
  • edited January 2008
    Life for firewood!
  • edited January 2008
    Life for firewood!

Boy you really value firewood.
  • edited January 2008
    tobar wrote: »
    Boy you really value firewood.

You would if you live in the cold mountains of Massachusetts, like me!
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    dur...
  • edited January 2008
    NickTTG wrote: »
    dur...

Is that your favourite thing to post? :D

(waits for the "dur..." reply)
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    it was my "dur..." day. i posted all over the forums 1/23/08
  • edited January 2008
    Yeah! dur...
  • edited January 2008
    I was actually upset at the Yo Mama jokes because someone I know had recently lost his mother to cancer. However, I laughed because it's funny to see a cartoon character traumatized, but not a real person.
  • edited February 2008
    I will say one thing, they only took bradys hair for all the crap he did but kidnap a loser. come on. It should have been the other way around. That way we can see the, oh man its the guy from poker. I am kind of sick of him though. He never says anything thing so hes like a depressed background object. USE HIM.
  • edited February 2008
    I will say one thing, they only took bradys hair for all the crap he did but kidnap a loser. come on. It should have been the other way around. That way we can see the, oh man its the guy from poker. I am kind of sick of him though. He never says anything thing so hes like a depressed background object. USE HIM.

Well, we did get to use him in 106.
  • edited February 2008
    Well, we did get to use him in 106.

Aye, if all of you will recall, Max
    fed him the Deed to the United States and we had to use the Gastrokinesis talisman to make Leonard throw it back up.
    Interestingly, the word 'Emetics' is based off emesis, which means vomiting. And of course, Emetics and Prismatology are parodies of Dianetics and Scientology.
  • edited February 2008
    emesis, hmm...just when you thought you know everything, there's a great new word to learn...now everything makes a lot more sense.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.