what you need

edited January 2008 in Sam & Max
You need nerds like me in an episode. Think about, nerds usually equal great humor, besides you already set up the fact that sam and max fear them. It would be perfect, maybe sam and max nerds who faint when they meet them. And how do I know this would be good, because I'm a nerd and nerds are wrong about 97.2747673 of the year about comic book characters and 98.5637326425% of the time about game character. Sadly were wrong about 86.7% when it comes to women.

Comments

• edited January 2008
    Maybe that one Sam & Max's biggest fan guy? Specs doesn't cut it. He has gray streaks.
  • edited January 2008
    Kedri wrote: »
    Specs doesn't cut it. He has gray streaks.
    I can personally attest to the fact that having gray streaks (I'm assuming you meant in your hair) does not prevent you from being a nerd.
  • edited January 2008
    He's barely a nerd, he has a life so he is more of a geek than anything.
  • edited January 2008
    Can TT get the rights to use Lorne, the friend for life?
  • edited January 2008
    Um. I don't know if nerds would be good since the cartoon had the geek and a lot of ppl hated her.
  • edited January 2008
    Was the Geek a nerd?
  • edited January 2008
    Chuck wrote: »
    I can personally attest to the fact that having gray streaks (I'm assuming you meant in your hair) does not prevent you from being a nerd.

True. However, a nerd with grey streaks can rarely be an awkward teenager, the best kind of nerd.
  • edited January 2008
    geek, nerd...where's the difference??

...no, seriously i don't know. i always thought i would be the same more or less..
  • edited January 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    geek, nerd...where's the difference??

...no, seriously i don't know. i always thought i would be the same more or less..

Other than the etymology for "geek" being far more gruesome, the big difference is that a nerd is generally intelligent and stereotypically out of fashion style-wise, whereas a geek is usually more focused on technology, and is not necessarily out of fashion.

If I'm not mistaken, geek culture is actually almost completely rid of it's negative connotations. (I, for one, embrace the term :p)
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
  • MelMel
    edited January 2008
    I think I'm definitely a nerd but my geek gene occasionally expresses itself. Regardless, my phenotype doesn't change.

f_scientist.gif
  • edited January 2008
    Mel wrote: »
    I think I'm definitely a nerd but my geek gene occasionally expresses itself. Regardless, my phenotype doesn't change.

f_scientist.gif

(Max voice): Don't say "phenotype". :p
  • edited January 2008
    Will wrote: »

OH MY GOODNESS! That is exactly how I view the distinctions of the three!
  • edited January 2008
    OK I am more of a geek than a nerd but nerd is way more fun to say
  • edited January 2008
    I consider myself a dork. Nerds and geeks are the smart ones.
  • edited January 2008
    crap, once again I don't fit the discripion. Unless it's video games, then I know all.
  • edited January 2008
    I prefer for myself the term neo-geek, which is just a cooler more badass version of geek :P
  • MelMel
    edited January 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    (Max voice): Don't say "phenotype". :p

:D :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.