Chillin with the villion

edited January 2008 in Sam & Max
Who do you think the seasons villion is yet. I think it's boscos mother, and they she the leader of t.h.e.m.

Comments

• edited January 2008
    Aliens
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2008
    Oh crumbs, I posted something but the db crashed... darn I'll have to remember what I wrote and find again those links..

Oh yes... aliens, It's probably the Birthday guy. Clearly an illegal alien... joking.

I think the real villain is
    Bill Grates, MacroHard Corp's CEO, bent on twisting the world mind and dominate them through popular myths

Of course, at the end we will learn that
    he is in fact a suit, much like the one used by Hans Moleman on season 1. Inside we will find a genetically modified mice, with a large cranium, bent on world domination.... let's call him ...Brian

Erm... Brain
  • edited January 2008
    The Grammar Nannies, because they're definitely not working to defend us from posts such as yours. :P
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2008
    delete me
  • edited January 2008
    It's clearly Wilford Brimley's doing. The Wilf-man is behind everything.
  • edited January 2008
    The villian is clearly the Commisioner! He hasn't phoned at all this season! Something MUST be up!
  • edited January 2008
    Stinky
    Mexican guy
    Satan
    Pagan Gods
    T.H.E.M
    Bosco's Mum
    Aliens
  • edited January 2008
    Max
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2008
    The Faberge Egg guy from S1E6.
    You destroyed my Faberge Eggs... now the world will pay!
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    i think the villian is sam. there'll be a sweet scene where sam ignores all of your clicks and does his own agenda. you'll watch in horror as he ties his little buddy to the bumper of the desoto by his ears, and drive around going off jumps and hitting bagpipes. Then he'll install a virus onto your pc using the reality 2.0 goggles he's be storing away in the closet. Just before your computer crashes, Leonard, in a heroic last attempt, will put on the brady culture wig and dance a cachuca, fandango, bolero, Xeres we'll drink manzanilla, montero wine when it runs in abundance, enhances the reckless delight of that wildest of dances! And it will turn out he is the true king and can marry his secret love Stinky, sparking the spin off series "Leonard & Stinky: Forbidden Lovers"

its just a theory though...
  • edited January 2008
    I think Nick has a pretty solid idea there.
  • edited January 2008
    i rather think he ate the wrong mushrooms..or the right ones, depends on your preferences.
    but nick, your whole little sceme a mayor flaw...the goggles are supposed to be broken...or maybe that's just what sam wants us to believe...

...i think nick is the villain. he seems to be a brilliant evil mastermind.
    edited January 2008
    well let me shed some light on this broken goggle scenario. Sam didn't turn to the dark side until after they thwarted Hugh Bliss' plans. He saw how easy it was to take over the world (or at least one city block), and he started brainstorming. If you watch the Season 2 trailer closely, it's quite obvious.

Lets just start at the beginning. We all know that the presidents body isn't gonna walk from D.C. to New York blind, look up "Sam and Max: Freelance Police" in the Yellow Pages, take a taxi to their office, go up a flight of stairs, open up two doors and find his head. Sam had to lead him to it.

Sam had taken a community college course on programming and hacked the president's head's mainframe, and reprogrammed the hypno beam to benefit his secret cause. Notice how he's got a smile on his face when Max has retrieved the head. Well that's because when he was taking his programming classes, he saw a friendly face. Maimtron 9000, or as his friends call him, The Maimster, was taking a few courses on existentialism and metaphysical principles. They bumped into each other in the bathroom. It was kinda awkward. As awkward as sitting on the john next to a robot that can see right over that stalls can sometimes be. But they started talking and there was this whole thing with an undersea themed party that Maimster wanted to ask this girl Gina to go to, anyways... Sam helped him out in return for a favor. He was so sick of having to walk from Bosco's to Sybils and back again. It was a ridiculous set up. The city ignored the new redesign plans he sent in. He went through ALL the necessary paperwork. They just wouldn't listen. It was time to take things into his own hands.

So now watch the end of that trailer... you can hear him coming round the corner, max looks over in horror and what does Sam do? He turns his fat smiling face and grins even harder. He know that sweet sound of destruction. Maimtron is here! Take that city council! Take that you lawmakers and city block planners! Sam is to triumph this very night!

And now he has some evil plot us players are still unaware of. He's lying low now. He'll following your mouse, he'll politely comment when you try to use elf tears on the jukebox, but I fear the day when his plans unfold and we can only watch in horror.

Stay alert and good luck!
  • edited January 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    i rather think he ate the wrong mushrooms..or the right ones, depends on your preferences.
    but nick, your whole little sceme a mayor flaw...the goggles are supposed to be broken...or maybe that's just what sam wants us to believe...

...i think nick is the villain. he seems to be a brilliant evil mastermind.

The Mayor is involved in this!?! I KNEW IT! :D
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2008
    Sweet blinking red herrings in a pecan candy soup served by some lard incrusted mole... you are right! The Mayor is a key pawn on this conspiracy!

And you know who else is involved.... The Director from WARP TV.
    Think about it, all the episode titles are movie references...

And do not let their apparence fool you... do not trust the COPS... nuff said.
  • edited January 2008
    jmm wrote: »
    Sweet blinking red herrings in a pecan candy soup served by some lard incrusted mole... you are right! The Mayor is a key pawn on this conspiracy!

And you know who else is involved.... The Director from WARP TV.
    Think about it, all the episode titles are movie references...

And do not let their apparence fool you... do not trust the COPS... nuff said.

I never trusted the C.O.P.S. That beeping one has an air of smugness when he talks... he HAS to be the villain. I bet he's going to betray his allies and sacrifice them to appease the wrath of Jack Thompson.
  • edited January 2008
    Clearly, the villain has to be Ralph Nader out for revenge. There's just no other explanation.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    Major hole in your plot, Nick: Sam ditches the can of elf tears before you can go back to the street, preventing you from even trying to use them on the Jukebox. Maybe the plan is just moving forward ahead of schedule?
  • edited January 2008
    you should give a bit more to do, so he has less time making his world-domination plans..:D
    wisp wrote: »
    but nick, your whole little sceme a mayor flaw...
    damn, that's what happens when my brain starts to wander off on it's own. there isn't even a verb in the sentence...but i'm not primitive, i have cellphone as well.
  • edited January 2008
    *is still primitive*
    edited January 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Major hole in your plot, Nick: Sam ditches the can of elf tears before you can go back to the street, preventing you from even trying to use them on the Jukebox. Maybe the plan is just moving forward ahead of schedule?

not in debug mode... :)
  • edited January 2008
    If you can get the elf tears out of the North Pole, than please pour them on the Brady chia.
  • edited January 2008
    Nick, you're scaring me :(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.