last chance to get a case file...

EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
edited March 2008 in Sam & Max

Comments

• edited January 2008
    Just out of curiosity, if you don't sell out of the Case File by tomorrow when you take them out, what will you do with the extras?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    We'll keep them for archival purposes. We do have a few kicking around here, but it never hurts to have a few more.
  • edited January 2008
    Yay! I just ordered mine! Thanks for reminding me, Emily!
  • edited January 2008
    Noooooooo!!! I've been waiting until the graphic novel is printed before putting my (quite large) order in, in order to save on the postage charges.
    Plus I got the email too late to do anything about this.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    Sorry. :( We'd hoped that there would still be case files available when Surfin' the Highway came out, since I'm sure there are other people in the same situation, but in the end the timing just didn't work out.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    If you meet us at a convention and beg and plea, we might sell you one for ten grand five American dollars... but maybe we won't have any, and will still refuse to sell you one :(
  • edited January 2008
    doh! Do I smell case file #2 or was it found to be just to much work and costly for making another as was stated...? I only bought two but would like to have bought 10..
    Id buy the hat but im waiting for the book and possibly.. a red max shirt I heard about from a bird.... hope that still goes through.
  • edited January 2008
    Being English, I'm unlikely to ever meet you guys at a con (though, it would be awesome to get Steve to sign something... and then give him a hug or something)

Wah wah wah. Oh, well. I understand, it's just mildly annoying, that's all.
  • edited March 2008
    Anyone knowing anyone selling the case file??
Sign in to comment in this discussion.