Moai Better Blues: Sam's Shirt

edited January 2008 in Sam & Max
I just replayed 202 again and when I loaded one of my saved games with Sam & Max as kids, Sam's shirt was different, was truly a shock but a funny shock.

Comments

• edited January 2008
    really? nice. is it something you can buy from the telltale store? if so, i guess, they discovered ingame marketing...

...i got the
    max & crossbonens shirt
    . which ones did you have?
  • edited January 2008
    I've seen three so far, but four have been reported in the main Moai thread/stickie.

I've seen the regular
    Max Head shirt, the Max & Crossbone shirt, and Ted's Shirt from TTH
    Phoney Bone's shirt
    is one of them as well. Don't know if there are any more and how they are picked.

Frankly, I hope they really screw up the space-time continum and have Sam end up wearing
    an Emetics shirt
  • edited January 2008
    It seems that the more times you win, IF you get most of the eggs his shirt changes.
  • edited January 2008
    yeah I saw that I just thought I didn't look at it well enough the first time XD
  • edited January 2008
    I didn't get the
    Star Shirt
    that you said when I replayed it again, it went back to the original Max shirt
  • edited January 2008
    i never noticed
  • edited January 2008
    So far I've only seen the
    Max and Crossbones
    design and, on my brother's copy of "Moai", the
    star
    . Do the designs change randomly whenever I load up a saved game or only when I start a new game?
  • edited January 2008
    No I think you have to finish the game to change the designs, and how do you make spoilers?
  • edited January 2008
    The tag is [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] without the spaces.
  • edited January 2008
    I seriously think someone needs to put a sticky topic on the boards that says in all caps "HOW TO PUT SPOILER TAGS IN YOUR POST!!!" Maybe with the biggest font possible. ;)
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2008
    Dedlok wrote: »
    I seriously think someone needs to put a sticky topic on the boards that says in all caps "HOW TO PUT SPOILER TAGS IN YOUR POST!!!" Maybe with the biggest font possible. ;)

And a list of reasons why and when to use them
  • edited January 2008
    Dedlok wrote: »

yes..great idea :)
  • edited January 2008
    Well anyway thanks for telling me how to make spoilers, also if you save your game at the very end you can finish it and get any kind of shirt you want well not any kind of shirt it just switches it around, also save a game in
    Stinky's Diner when they still are kids
Sign in to comment in this discussion.