Invalid Password + Order Doesn't Exist = No D/L

edited January 2008 in Game Support
Hi Everyone,

After debating with myself for a few weeks, I finally decided to bite the bullet and spend the $40ish to get Season One plus the bonus disc. I paid through PayPal and was brought to the download page, which looked simple enough.

However, when I clicked the "Download" button on any of the episodes, it asked for my order number and password. Which I entered, but got a message that the password wasn't correct (I was using my regular log-in password, as I wasn't prompted to create a password during checkout). So I clicked the button to get the right password, and got a message that the order number wasn't correct.

I've already e-mailed Support, but I was looking forward to a lazy Saturday of gaming and am frustrated about being out $38 without a game until they respond. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,
Kate

Comments

• edited January 2008
    Support will help you. You probably just have to wait until Monday when they're back at work. After all, game designers need weekends too :)
  • edited January 2008
    I know that everyone needs time off...I was just disappointed that I'd paid and was getting nothing. With that said, apparently Telltale's customer service is awesome because I just heard back from someone.

Woo hoo! =)

--Kate
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    Yeah, usually one of us keeps an eye on things over the weekend. Sometimes it takes a little longer to get to all of the requests, but we almost always get to them within 24 hours.
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2008
    I know that everyone needs time off...I was just disappointed that I'd paid and was getting nothing. With that said, apparently Telltale's customer service is awesome because I just heard back from someone.

Woo hoo! =)

--Kate

Not apparently, it is awesome.
  • edited January 2008
    Why thank you :)

Also, as of today, Season one uses serial numbers just like season two, so everything should be simple all 'round.
This discussion has been closed.