keep on smileing

edited February 2008 in Sam & Max
Ever notice that max always smiles! Whats he so happy about?

Comments

• edited January 2008
    he's happy because he's a pretty awesome speller
  • edited January 2008
    It's not a smile. It's a grin. Max's mind is constantly filled with joyous visions of pain and torture.
  • edited January 2008
    I don't think he's smiling. It's just the way his face is. Like the joker. I'd like to think Max never really truly "smiles"... on the inside at least. It adds to his twisted psychotic nature.
  • edited January 2008
    I always assumed his lips just couldn't fit around his notably large dental structure.
  • edited January 2008
    I prefer the idea that he's smiling with intention but i might be wrong on this one. The alternative scares me a little bit.
  • edited January 2008
    maybe it's just the way his mouth is shaped...like how cats look like they're always smiling.
  • edited February 2008
    RyanMon wrote: »
    maybe it's just the way his mouth is shaped...like how cats look like they're always smiling.

or dolphins
  • edited February 2008
    unsilviu wrote: »
    or dolphins

But dolphins actually are always smiling. Haven't you ever heard they have a high level of ENDOLPHINS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*flees before the pun police arrive*
  • edited February 2008
    tobar wrote: »
    But dolphins actually are always smiling. Haven't you ever heard they have a high level of ENDOLPHINS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*flees before the pun police arrive*

I *sea* what you did there....
  • edited February 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    I *sea* what you did there....

your better than that.
  • edited February 2008
    your better than that.

I spent my day today on a karaoke site recording such classic hits as "It's Raining Men" and "I Will Survive" in a gruff construction worker's voice. I can't lower myself any further... :P
  • edited February 2008
    I spent my day today on a karaoke site recording such classic hits as "It's Raining Men" and "I Will Survive" in a gruff construction worker's voice. I can't lower myself any further... :P

But you can be better than a see means sea joke. Besides, the lowest you can get is... well, take your pick between paris hilton, or britney spears. Or me for that matter.
  • edited February 2008
    I dunno, since I may have also recorded the classic Eartha Kitt song, "Santa Baby" in said burly voice... then let it out into an unsuspecting internet... with plans of linking it in the sig of every forum I go to... I'm not proud. :(

:P
  • edited February 2008
    Great, now you got that song stuck in my head! However, that song was sexy. LOL
  • edited February 2008
    Haha, I think the "sexy" quotient was eliminated as soon as I got my grubby nubbies on it :P
  • edited February 2008
    I always assumed his lips just couldn't fit around his notably large dental structure.
    Except that his mouth is closed when he is thinking.
  • edited February 2008
    Hmm... didn't think of that.
  • edited February 2008
    He just constantly has the first couple lines of the theme from "Growing Pains" stuck in his head.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.