only 5 episodes this season?

edited February 2008 in Sam & Max
is it?

Comments

• edited February 2008
    Right.
  • edited February 2008
  • edited February 2008
    It seems to me the Episodes are longer than in Season 1, so that makes up for it! But it's still a great deal :)
  • edited February 2008
    Well, Ice Station Santa was larger.
  • edited February 2008
    Yes, but they are all longer than last season and a lot more stuff happens in each episode. It's like last season was a whopper from burger king. Tasty and filling but not too exciting and sometimes it leaves you wanting a little more. And season two is like getting that unlimited soup and breadstick thing from the olive garden. It tastes better but costs the same and you get a lot more stuff and it's also probably healthier for you and you can keep annoying the waiter by asking for more bread but you only have to tip him $1 because your meal was under ten bucks.
  • edited February 2008
    Hard to say a lot more stuff happened in Moai Better Blues.
  • edited February 2008
    Hard to say a lot more stuff happened in Moai Better Blues.

It's kind of a short one but it's longer than last season's shortest (103). Also I keep forgetting you guys have only played two episodes so far that totally sucks how are you guys able to wait a whole month that must kill you :(
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    haha ya I always do that. remember when that one thing -- that they know nothing about -- happends? oh man... gets me everytime
  • edited February 2008
    Five episodes, but this time we get Nick posting on the forum more often.
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    this is true... but most of the time I'm being a huge bitch so I don't know how great it is :(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.