Looking for Office Print.

edited February 2008 in Sam & Max
The office print. Remember that one? Back then I was broke (and irrational, as I thought food was more important than a Sam & Max print...ha, what foolishness).

Does anyone have it and would be willing to sell it for something not too offensive-a-price? Shoot me a PM if you're willing.

Are there any other prints anyone here has and wants to get rid of?
I already have the Cowboys comic print and the street print, and the highway surfing print is on its way.

(Does anyone at least have a picture of the office print so I can cry myself to sleep with it night by night?)

Thanks

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    Psst... a little bird told me the office art is in the new Surfin' the Highway reprint.
  • edited February 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    Psst... a little bird told me the office art is in the new Surfin' the Highway reprint.

I smell MARKETING!
  • edited February 2008
    Emily, sounds like a good bird!
  • edited February 2008
    What does the office print look like?... any pictures, perhaps?
    (nevermind - just saw you'd already asked in the first post... I'd like them too! :D)
  • edited February 2008
    sandm.gif

That's the highest res I could find. Lame res.
  • edited February 2008
    The operating room art is gonna be in it too (from what I gathered from the pictures posted)
    So stoked!
  • edited February 2008
    If he's thinking about putting it on the wall, it'd be sacrilege to rip it out of the book!
  • edited February 2008

Psst... a little bird told me that you guys had better get working on those special edition reprints, or you're gonna have a few rabbid fanboys trying to claw their way into your office. ;)
  • edited February 2008
    The GGT route you want to take is 29.
  • edited February 2008
    b131081703.jpg

Here's the biggest version I could find. I love the detail, it's like a Where's Waldo!
  • edited February 2008
    Oh God, how could I have not ordered that? That's such an awesome freakin' print! It's got everything, including the hotdog stuck in the dartboard.

Please, Telltale, pretty (and ugly) please, reprint this!

Thanks xChri5x.
  • edited February 2008
    that thing is like a frickin' dalí painting...rats swimming through the floor, water flowing from a picture on the wall, the ceiling is actually the nightsky, a bird sitting on top of the wall, a fried egg sticking in the dartboard..ohh, and it even has the dalí-style clock...i guess, i'm not the only one that hasn't seen this print before, so a reprint might be in order.
    If he's thinking about putting it on the wall, it'd be sacrilege to rip it out of the book!
    ..but buying a softcover for 19,99 or buying a print for 14,99 doesn't make so much of difference..and you could frame every page of "surfin' the highway"..wouldn't that be great? :D
  • edited February 2008
    RE-PRINT! RE-PRINT! RE-PRINT! RE-PRINT! RE-PRINT! RE-PRINT! RE-PRINT!

No, seriously!
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    It's not up to us, and as far as I know, Steve doesn't want to reprint it. He likes to release things as limited editions. Which of course means that any time you see Sam & Max merchandise that you want, you should snap it up. :D
  • edited February 2008
    I agree on the reprint. :(
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    We were selling it for something like 2+ years...
  • edited February 2008
    *points to join date*
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    ... :(
  • edited February 2008
    *points to join date*

*points to Guy's post count*

You've been busy. :cool:
  • edited February 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    ... :(

Indeed. ;)
    Damon wrote: »
    *points to Guy's post count*

You've been busy. :cool:

I have a tendancy to post a bit too much!

*points to Damon's* You haven't. :cool:
  • edited February 2008
    A dozen a day, right? I still remember how you managed to overtake me within two weeks of joining. Not that I'm that hard to out-post, but that was ridiculous. :)
  • edited February 2008
    Harald B wrote: »
    A dozen a day, right? I still remember how you managed to overtake me within two weeks of joining. Not that I'm that hard to out-post, but that was ridiculous. :)

Haha! :D I do it on all the forums I'm a member of... I just post left, right and centre.
    (according to my profile- 3.79 posts per day)
  • edited February 2008
    So does anyone actually have one of these wonderful prints they're willing to sell me for a horrible price and/or years of slavery?
  • edited February 2008
    sammaxofficeprintit9.jpg

Mine is personalized, down at the bottom it has my name and Steve's sig. So I can't sell it. (Although technically I could erase it, he did it in pencil. He said something about "just in case eBay calls", something like that. Hm...No, not for sale. ;) )
  • edited February 2008
    Mine is personalized, too. As is my copy of Hit The Road. Want them? You got them.

PFFT. YEAH RIGHT.
  • edited February 2008
    don't reprint! I love rare stuff and I love that I already have this hah
  • edited February 2008
    Funny thing is that I was coming close to posting a thread like this (minus the begging...I just wanted to see what the "Office" print looked like since Google Images failed me again). Thanks to the people who posted pics of the poster. :)

This makes me wish I discovered Sam and Max much earlier than I did....:( Oh why didn't I succumb to Gametap's heavy advertising back when the first season came out?

Just out of curiosity, did this poster have the same dimensions as the "Street" poster or was it bigger?
  • edited February 2008
    Just out of curiosity, did this poster have the same dimensions as the "Street" poster or was it bigger?

It's a bit bigger... just like the Western-print (which is the same size) and both look fantastic on my wall ;)
  • edited February 2008
    Oh the Office print is the size of the Western print? Im twice as jealous of you guys who have it as I was before. Alas, if noone is in posession of a poster they're willing to sell, I guess I'll ask Steve myself at Wondercon.
  • edited February 2008
    It's a bit bigger... just like the Western-print (which is the same size) and both look fantastic on my wall ;)

*mutters under breath*
  • edited February 2008
    :D

pr.jpg

I still haven't come around getting passepartouts though...
  • edited February 2008
    :D

I still haven't come around getting passepartouts though...

That's it, rub it in that I don't have the Western Print either...!
  • edited February 2008
    What's a passepartout?
  • MelMel
    edited February 2008
    mish wrote: »
    What's a passepartout?

It looks like they're mattes that go around the print itself to finish it off.

http://www.passepartout-versand.de/de81000?of_sid=25346d38d8cdd105d79e85d638121ee6
  • edited February 2008
    Mh, I'm sorry, I didn't know it wasn't common in the English language... it's a French term of course, but it's used in German as well, so I assumed it was the same in English.

From Wikipedia.com:
    A passepartout is a paper or, more usually, cardboard sheet with a cutout, which is placed under the glass in a frame. A photo (or print, drawing, etc.) is placed beneath it, with the cutout framing it. The passepartout serves two purposes: first, to prevent the image from touching the glass, and second, to frame the image and enhance its visual appeal. The word may also be used for the tape used to stick the back of the picture to its frame.

Since my frames are bigger than the prints, I want to use passepartouts to cover up the area of the frame-backing that shows around the prints.
  • edited February 2008
    Usually they're just called mattes around here.
  • edited February 2008
    Oh yeah, I didnt know it was spelled like that.
  • edited February 2008
    Looks at 3 Steve signed framed prints on wall :)
  • edited February 2008
    Any chance we could get a pic of the Western print at a readable resolution? I seem to have missed it in the store, but I'm still interested in reading it.
  • edited February 2008
    dg10050 wrote: »
    Any chance we could get a pic of the Western print at a readable resolution? I seem to have missed it in the store, but I'm still interested in reading it.

its in surfin the highway
Sign in to comment in this discussion.