Problem with Sam and Max.

edited February 2008 in Game Support
This is a problem I've been having with not only Sam and Max but ALL of my games, whenever I play a game it will be fine... for the first five minutes. Then the screen will go black or it will freeze where I'm at then I will be forced into turning my console off. I asked Scott about this and he thought it was a memory or RAM problem(I forgot what he said so forgive me if I'm wrong about that Scott) does anyone have any idea what the problem is? I really wanna be able to play Sam and Max without the fear of my P.C. turning off.

Comments

• edited February 2008
    Another thing, whenever I watch a video(like on Youtube)it's 100 percent fine. Same for when I'm just on the internet. Please guys! I really want to be able to play some PC games!!
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    Hmm, sounds like it could be your video card or computer overheating. You might want to check that all of your fans in your computer are working. Also, the inside of your computer could be caked with dust. If that's the case, you may need to buy some canned air and clean it out.

If you aren't too confident opening up your computer, you may want to start with updating your video card drivers and DirectX.
  • edited February 2008
    Alright I'll try it out, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.