2 Questions

edited February 2008 in Sam & Max
I have 2 questions about these games (as if the header wasn't a total tip-off)

1) Does anyone else run AVG FREE 7.5 anti virus and see it quarantining (sp) MoaiBetterBlues Setup 1.0.0.7? I bought Season Two online and am downloading the episodes as they come available but have had to download this one 3 times now due to it getting locked away repeatedly.

2) Will the Season Two CD come with a nifty front end like the Retail Season One to be able to pick and play any episode or will it merely have all of the seasons files and each game will have to be installed seperately like the downloads.. thereby creating a half dozen extra icons on the desktop?

Thanks in advance.. Guys, you make GREAT stuff.

Comments

• edited February 2008
    1. Read this.
    2. I figure it'll be much like the snazzy season 1 disc. :)
  • edited February 2008
    Sweet Sizzling Sausages in a Sidecar to San Francisco.... that was FAST! Thank you..
  • edited February 2008
    I'm known for my quick posting. ;) You're welcome.
  • edited February 2008
    Nothing is set in stone right now but I'm pretty sure we're aiming for yet another snazzy frontend like with last season. Just dumping all the install files on the disc would be kind of weak, and I assume we want to make the DVD awesome.

vvvvv See!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    The disc will be awesome.
  • edited February 2008
    Make sure you guys include the Season 2 cinematic trailer on there. ;) It seems to have disappeared from the website.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    Not intentionally, and it will be back. Till then, you can download it here.

And yeah, it'll be on our DVD. Also it's on the DVD from the animated series.
  • edited February 2008
    Awesome. Thanks for the trailer download too. :)
  • edited February 2008
    Emily wrote: »

And yeah, it'll be on our DVD. Also it's on the DVD from the animated series.

That's awesome! That trailer alone will make anyone a fan.

Are you guys aiming for a similar style in DVD art for Season Two?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »
    That's awesome! That trailer alone will make anyone a fan.

Are you guys aiming for a similar style in DVD art for Season Two?

The DVD will be complimentary for sure. I want it to look like a good pair when placed next to the Season One DVD. I don't know if I want to do an exactly identical DVD, and neither does Steve (who, as of the current plan, will again be doing the cover), but we want everything to still match up stylistically.
  • edited February 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    The DVD will be complimentary for sure. I want it to look like a good pair when placed next to the Season One DVD. I don't know if I want to do an exactly identical DVD, and neither does Steve (who, as of the current plan, will again be doing the cover), but we want everything to still match up stylistically.

...and a print of the cover, no doubt? ;)

Whatever you do, be sure to make the disc something I can sit there spinning on hours on end... not that I did that last time.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.