Force resoultion

edited February 2008 in Game Support
I think this has already been asked, but it's never really been answered conclusively, but is there any way to (or, can we get a way to) force a resolution other than those listed during the optomisation sequence, only attempting to play at anything x720 sends my screen crazy, which is threatening to make owning a really big screen pointless :P.

Got anything, anything whatoever that could help us?

Comments

• SegSeg
    edited February 2008
    Just so I'm clear: Are you having problems changing your screen resolution after the inital wizard, or are you able to change resolutions but can't get the right one? You can always change resolution by going into the options view.

As for what to change it to, I'm afraid that the list are the only resolutions supported by the game on that computer. However, you can run the game in windowed mode (Alt-Enter) and adjust from there.
  • edited February 2008
    I can change res, it's just that none of the widescreen resolutions selectable ingame are supported by the screen, which only accepts ×768 WXGA (the selectable WXGA-ish resolutions are x720) through VGA cable. I can play it in 4:3, but then, who wants to do that.

I mean, if you don't have any command line interfaces or registry entries that I can use force resolution, then fair enough, I'll play it as is, but ir just seems a pity to lose so much of the screen.
    Ah well, maybe in the next major version of the engine. Please :P.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    The game should be pulling resolutions from Window's list of supported (or possibly "recommended," whatever it's called) resolutions, and just, uh, letting you use them. I will try to ask around tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.