Holy Zombie! Agh!

edited March 2008 in Sam & Max
Hey guys,

If this isn't the greatest episode of Sam & Max ever, I'm gonna admit that I donno anything. I'm very sure that it is, and I haven't even played it yet. Wanna know why?

Can tell you now that I have cooled down enough to quit laughing long enough to be probably able to maye think about sleeping sometime this week.

I just downloaded and installed it and stuff - and at that time everything was cool until I saw that frickin' intro.

Don't wanna spoil it for you guys but I give you one sentence, spoken in a totally easy and leasure-like-cool voice: "Speak up, commissioner, I can't hear you, we're having a zombie attack".

Guys, I'm an artist (at least I think so), but I gotta say: you crack me up, little buddies. That kind of art eludes me. You guys are actually better than me.

Thanks from an (until-now) silent gamer and forum-user.
BJHook

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    Thanks! :D And welcome to the forum.
  • edited February 2008
    Great first post. :cool:
  • edited February 2008
    3 words:
    "Yes and yes" Max episode 201 of Sam & Max season 2

P.S. *starts Fox 21st century drumroll* WELCOME TO THE TELLTALE FORUMS!!!!*ends music* :)
  • edited February 2008
    Yeah, thanks for your comments. Just finished Night of the Raving Dead. Awesome episode! What do you think of this one? A N D:

Speak up guys, I'm having a zombie attack.
  • edited February 2008
    Zombie attacks!?
  • edited February 2008
    Yeah. Zombie attacks. Check out "Holy zombie! Agh (part deux)"

:-D
  • edited February 2008
    iam gunna download the epiose games of sam and max: from telltale games!,
    now!,
    bye!,
  • edited February 2008
    iam gunna download the epiose games of sam and max: from telltale games!,
    now!,
    bye!,
    Did YouTube users start spilling over to Telltale?
  • edited February 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »

i think that could be possible. i kinda hope that happens only in limited numbers
  • edited February 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »

I dunno, he/she spelled "download" correctly, which I've found YouTube users to be incapable of doing. :p

(Cross-website drama FTW)
  • edited February 2008
    really i didnt know that one. i always thought youtube users simply put some randomly generated comment under every video they viewed.
  • edited March 2008
    Me too!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.