If you've got 10 minutes to spare...

NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
edited February 2008 in Sam & Max
watch this video --> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ7K5NzrGwI&feature=related

this is totally relevant with the release of 203. But i seriously want to be a victim of this.

I have two life long dreams: the first is to harness my brain power and learn to be telekinetic. The second is to have to fight in a zombie apocalypse and in doing so, lose all my friends and loved ones, and gain the ability to ride a motorcycle around and change my name to Ender.

playing that game would get me halfway to the second one.

Comments

• edited February 2008
    NickTTG wrote: »
    I have two life long dreams: the first is to harness my brain power and learn to be telekinetic.

Not sure there is enough there.
  • edited February 2008
    That was pretty awesome. It seems fairly likely that it was fake, but still, pretty cool.
  • edited February 2008
    Seems fake, but I must mention that many Voodoo witch doctors DO know how to make zombies.
    http://zombies.monstrous.com/voodoo_zombies.htm
    Perhaps you should ask the Voodoo Lady next time you see her.
  • edited February 2008
    Incase you don't know, that's Derren Brown. To quote Wikipedia he "is a British magician, psychological illusionist, mentalist, and skeptic of paranormal phenomena". I'm not sure how real all his stuff is, but it's still cool.
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    oo very interesting. it seems very illegal to do this and those friends are a bit to chill and quiet. if my friends didn't ask any questions or try to stop him, i'd be very upset. But i guess its fair to say I would've killed them if they stopped him.
  • edited February 2008
    NickTTG wrote: »
    oo very interesting. it seems very illegal to do this and those friends are a bit to chill and quiet. if my friends didn't ask any questions or try to stop him, i'd be very upset. But i guess its fair to say I would've killed them if they stopped him.

He's had many TV shows in the past, so I figure this is one of them. I think his most recent show was where people submitted themselves to be on it, and they were then told they'd been picked. They then pick one card from two, and it'll say either 'trick' or 'treat'. The treat was where something good would happen to them, and the trick was, obviously, something bad.
    The trick I can remember was where the guy went to get his photo taken in a booth, and then Derren Brown used his techniques to send him to sleep without him realising it. They then flew over to a foreign country, put a fake photo booth there with the bloke in it, and then when the guy woke up he had no idea what was going on. Another trick involved a woman witnessing her death in a car crash. It's all weird stuff, and I'm pretty sure it's on YouTube, so you can look it up if you're interested.
  • edited February 2008
    Sure that's fake as Pamela Anderson's tits, but that's cool
  • edited February 2008
    Ahh I love that guy
  • edited February 2008
    He's had many TV shows in the past, so I figure this is one of them. I think his most recent show was where people submitted themselves to be on it, and they were then told they'd been picked. They then pick one card from two, and it'll say either 'trick' or 'treat'. The treat was where something good would happen to them, and the trick was, obviously, something bad.
    The trick I can remember was where the guy went to get his photo taken in a booth, and then Derren Brown used his techniques to send him to sleep without him realising it. They then flew over to a foreign country, put a fake photo booth there with the bloke in it, and then when the guy woke up he had no idea what was going on. Another trick involved a woman witnessing her death in a car crash. It's all weird stuff, and I'm pretty sure it's on YouTube, so you can look it up if you're interested.

it was one of his earlier programmes and the one where he

put someone in a foreign country it was morroco or somewhere around there
  • edited February 2008
    Wow that was nuts. I have a feeling it might be real, although I don't know how legal that is, or if his friends would have let that happen.

But still, hilarious haha.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.