Help raving dead

edited February 2008 in Game Support
I am having trouble every time I go to Stattgart everything slows down it is like Sam & Max have a problem talking they repeat everything a couple of times, and they move so slow that it is driving me crazy. Is this part of the game or is there a problem??????

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    Try running the game on a lower resolution. There is a lot of stuff going on in the Stuttgart scene and your computer may be having trouble keeping up.
  • edited February 2008
    This is the first time I noticed a slowdown as well. Though it's inside the castle. Game runs perfectly inside the castle I can run around look at all that's in there. I can
    play with the voices buttons on the DJ booth
    but when
    I press any of the buttons that change the music/lighting the game pauses for about 10-15 seconds while it loads the music
    . I attribute it to the fact that I install all the Sam and Max games on my other hard drive that's notoriously slow at times. Still, I thought I'd mention it anyway.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    Yeah, I think you hit it on the head for you Tobar. That's almost certainly what's happening. Cooper is experiencing a more generic, consistent slowdown, though, so I'm pretty sure its just processing lag.
  • edited February 2008
    Thats happend to me a couple of times for reasons i don't know esspecialy with the buttons that change the music/lightning. For me though it takes like 3-10 min to get to new areas in the game like Stuttgart, Sybils, Home as Zombies, The vampire guy's lair, and the "Zombie Factory"
This discussion has been closed.