Finally Played Season One...

edited February 2008 in Sam & Max
Yeah, yeah, I know. Late to the game. I noticed the Season 1 box in Best Buy and thought "Holy Crap! Sam and Max are back!" I'll be buying Season 2 as soon as the paycheck hits the bank Tuesday.

But, anyway...was it me, or was Episode 6 one big Scientology joke? Not that I have a problem making fun of the people that turned Tom Cruise into a couch jumping psycho...

Comments

• edited February 2008
    I also just realized the link between Episode 6 and Scientology. Not sure if it was intentional, but it's still funny.
  • edited February 2008
    Prismatology, Emetics, Level Yellow/Red/Indigo... what do you think? :)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    The resemblance was not unintentional. ;)
  • edited February 2008
    I,oddly enough, bought it at Best Buy and beat it, two hours ago...This seams to be a funny spoof on Scientology. Emetics....sounds a lot like Dianetics...but with actual powers...
  • edited February 2008
    I'd be much quicker to follow Hugh Bliss than I would Tom Cruise. :p

Great, now I'm picturing a Hugh Bliss video like the one Cruise did, talking on and on about the greatness of Prismatology.
  • edited February 2008
    Great, now I'm picturing a Hugh Bliss video like the one Cruise did, talking on and on about the greatness of Prismatology.
    You guys at Telltale need to do this. C'mon, just one more machima?
  • edited February 2008
    creepy. no, really, creepy.
  • edited February 2008
    I'd be much quicker to follow Hugh Bliss than I would Tom Cruise. :p

I'd pay money to see this. I might eat my gun after a couple of minutes of that voice, but I'd pay to see it...
  • edited February 2008
    [this post has been edited by the Church of Scientology]
  • edited February 2008
    Maybe having superball star in the video instead, since Bliss is the prophet figure.
  • edited February 2008
    Quuux wrote: »
    Maybe having superball star in the video instead, since Bliss is the prophet figure.

That'd be freaking perfect. Just hope none of this results in a Scilon lawsuit...
  • edited February 2008
    Superball would really bring it together. I never really thought about the Scientology until now. Be careful with your words....they're watching.
  • edited February 2008
    Yes, they're watching and listening. For their benefit, I say this. "See you on the 15th."
  • edited February 2008
    DantePD wrote: »
    Yes, they're watching and listening. For their benefit, I say this. "See you on the 15th."

epic lulz
  • edited February 2008
    Wasn't it a spoof of all religions, sects and organized superstitions?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.