Sam and Max Color Collection

edited February 2008 in Sam & Max
i'm just wondering what this is as i found it while browsing amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sam-Color-Collection-Steve-Furcell/dp/0871359383/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1203282650&sr=8-16

i saw they wrote steve furcell instead of purcell

Comments

• edited February 2008
    It's colour versions of a few of the comics including ones such as the one in the Philippines, ancient Egypt, Fizzball, and quite a few others.

And HOLY SQUID BALLS! Is it actually worth that much? I'm only asking because I have one, and am pathetically poor at the moment. :p
  • edited February 2008
    I'm guessing it's just a collection of all the color comics but it's for a horribly high price.

EDIT: Damn quick posters! :D
  • edited February 2008
    i saw the prices of that and surfing the highway and the highest colour collection was almost double surfing the highway
  • edited February 2008
    patters wrote: »
    i saw the prices of that and surfing the highway and the highest colour collection was almost double surfing the highway

Not surprising really considering the reprint of Surfin' The Highway.
  • edited February 2008
    RobD wrote: »
    Not surprising really considering the reprint of Surfin' The Highway.

price haven't changed much over here, the lowest on is less but the highest is still the same
  • edited February 2008
    patters wrote: »
    price haven't changed much over here, the lowest on is less but the highest is still the same

Cripes! I just realised that was the UK amazon. I instantly halved the number as I thought it was US dollars. That's a ridiculous price! £340 for the highest priced colour collection!:eek:

Most of those are coming from the USA though, so the price hasn't changed much for the highest overall. The one from the UK was about £65.

I'm considering selling my Colour Collection and Bad Day on the Moon now that I've ordered the new Surfin' the Highway hardback. Especially if people are going to spend that much on them. It's not like I'll read them again after getting Surfin' anyway...
  • edited February 2008
    RobD wrote: »
    Cripes! I just realised that was the UK amazon. I instantly halved the number as I thought it was US dollars. That's a ridiculous price! £340 for the highest priced colour collection!:eek:

Most of those are coming from the USA though, so the price hasn't changed much for the highest overall. The one from the UK was about £65.

I'm considering selling my Colour Collection and Bad Day on the Moon now that I've ordered the new Surfin' the Highway hardback. Especially if people are going to spend that much on them. It's not like I'll read them again after getting Surfin' anyway...

good luck if you decide to sell them then
  • edited February 2008
    That Steve Furcell chap is much better than the Purcell bloke.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.