Machinima Shorts

edited February 2008 in Sam & Max
I recognized the promotion videos for the new episodes and that there are one or two videos for every episode, showing parts from it.
But I'm missing the Machinima Shorts that where updated on a regular basis on the "old" Sam and Max page. (The orange one)

Will there be new Machinima Shorts in the future?

I really liked them and they made the waiting for the next episode a lot easier.

I'm watching the old ones from the Season 1 DvD at the moment and became a bit nostalgic :)

Comments

• edited February 2008
    Sadly, no Machinimas are promised this season. That doesn't mean that they won't make any, though! :)

Take, for instance, the Sam & Max Christmas special:

http://www.samandmaxchristmas.com/
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    They'll be appearing on the "extras" page for each episode sometime in the near future.
  • edited February 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    They'll be appearing on the "extras" page for each episode sometime in the near future.

yay for jake and yay for telltale
  • edited February 2008

Yatta! :D I've been hoping for more shorts.
  • edited February 2008
    Are we sure he wasn't referring to the Season 1 shorts, which have not yet made the transition to the renovated episode pages?
  • edited February 2008
    That would be correct, sir.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    Yeah err sorry, I was referring to the old shorts. There aren't shorts this year!
  • edited February 2008
    There aren't shorts this year!
    Shorts are so last year... thongs are the new big thing!
  • edited February 2008
    i personally prefer brief. but i have to say that i grew really fond of the machinima shorts. i'm missing them a bit this season
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    there might be a special secret short in the future
Sign in to comment in this discussion.