OK, who else has been playing the Sam & Max theme on Audiosurf?

edited December 2008 in Sam & Max
I thought I was going to be all witty and come up with "Audiosurfin' the Highway", and then it turns out there are already three other people on the leaderboard (at least I beat one of you...)

Comments

• edited February 2008
    You know, I haven't done that, I only have one of the soundtrack MP3's because I'm not really into jazz (although it makes for good background music).
    But, you know, I think I'll try TKO sometime.
  • edited February 2008
    Oh, shoot. That's brilliant! I've gotta reinstall the demo so that they let me play more songs in it. runs.gif
  • edited February 2008
    I played the intro theme from hit-the-road on it, it's awesome(bumpy ride!).
  • edited February 2008
    *raises hand*
  • edited February 2008
    Kedri wrote: »
    I've gotta reinstall the demo so that they let me play more songs in it. runs.gif

Does that really work??? I only tried "New Location Unlocked" in the demo, but did not submit the score.
  • edited February 2008
    *raises hand* Guilty as well :p.

Has anybody else tried "Cruisin'" yet? It's one hell of a ride :D.

No pun intended...
  • edited February 2008
    Mirko wrote: »
    Does that really work??? I only tried "New Location Unlocked" in the demo, but did not submit the score.
    Steam shouldn't let that happen, it would know you already played the demo.
    Besides, what's so bad about just buying the game? It's $10, not that big a deal.
  • edited February 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Besides, what's so bad about just buying the game? It's $10, not that big a deal.
    No, Steam didn't remember. And I don't want to spend ten dollars on a game that doesn't interest me much. It's fun, but not the kind of fun you pay for. In fact, I may not even reinstall it for the Sam & Max theme.
  • edited February 2008
    Perhaps I should jump in on this AudioSurf craze then... I'm dowloading the demo now. :)
  • edited February 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »

Yeah, it should not let that happen but it does. It's a bit strange... it logs everything (i think) but does not know you already played the 4 (or 5???) song demo (which is a bit short anyway in my opinion) and lets you play it again, but this could be audiosurfs fault, not letting steam know it did expire.

10 dollars is not that much, but i am trying to save as much money as possible right now. Otherwise I might have bought it, and maybe I will buy it later. I like the idea, that it takes any music and creates levels based on it, but I don't think it's a "must-have"-game. And I had had more fun with Peggle and would buy that first ;) .
  • edited February 2008
    Yeah, it should not let that happen but it does. It's a bit strange... it logs everything (i think) but does not know you already played the 4 (or 5???) song demo (which is a bit short anyway in my opinion) and lets you play it again, but this could be audiosurfs fault, not letting steam know it did expire.

10 dollars is not that much, but i am trying to save as much money as possible right now. Otherwise I might have bought it, and maybe I will buy it later. I like the idea, that it takes any music and creates levels based on it, but I don't think it's a "must-have"-game. And I had had more fun with Peggle and would buy that first ;) .
    It was a must-own for me, but I guess to each their own.
  • edited February 2008
    I bought it right away too.
    But I haven't tried any S&M music yet.
  • edited February 2008
    Good thing I saw this thread, or I might have never noticed Audiosurf. I am completely addicted, and I just *had* to get the full game. (in fact, I'm going back for more after I finish this post :P)
  • edited December 2008
    i know this is bumping but i got audiosurf yesterday and it is pretty awesome
  • edited December 2008

If you have an ATI or Nvidea card, you can get Peggle for free. (I have both and got both offers!) google "Steam ATI offer" and "Stean Nvidia offer" respectivly

I really cant complain with pricing on Steam (though I of course prefer gametap since I can pick and choose games dynamically isntead of having to stick with one) basically all their games are $20 or less, and some of these are titles that, if sold retail, would be up around $49.99

I have no clue what audiosurf is (I actually though it was just another Mediaplayer) and I'm perfectly happy not having it in my life ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.