Stuck with Smiley :( (poss spoilers)

edited April 2006 in Game Support
Im at th' fair and ive finished phoneys stuff (hes gone from the upper right) and fone's stuff (also gone) so i'm "stuck" with smiley.. I have everything but the udder.

So earlier not sure why i tried this but i tried to give the viking hat to the cow udder hat guy.. All of the sudden the game thinks i had eggs so it shows me handing him eggs i dont have and him handing me the hat. However after that I dont get the udder hat and the viking hat is gone for good.

So i sucked it up and went back to my old save game and re-did phoney and fone's stuff and went back to smiley last.. so the hint says to ask phoney if he wants me (smiley) to hold the eggs, phoney just tells me im crazy and then i get to ask if im sure they will be safe in the coupe, but i never get any eggs..

So now i have no eggs, no way to get them and no way to get an udder.. i'm udderly screwed ;)

Also another thing i noticed when i went back and re-did from my save game was instead of completing fone bone first i completed phoney bone first, when i completed phoney bone before fone bone i got the scene where fone comes in and talks to phoney in the bar, but if you finish fone bone first you dont get that scene because the rat guys have allready got him.

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2006
    So earlier not sure why i tried this but i tried to give the viking hat to the cow udder hat guy.. All of the sudden the game thinks i had eggs so it shows me handing him eggs i dont have and him handing me the hat. However after that I dont get the udder hat and the viking hat is gone for good.

Hmm... that doesn't sound good. Could you email a saved game from just after this point to support@telltalegames.com, along with a brief explanation of the problem? (It's okay to copy and paste what you wrote here, it'll just help to have it all together in the same place.) Sounds like something we should look into. Also include the specs of your computer, if you know them.
    Also another thing i noticed when i went back and re-did from my save game was instead of completing fone bone first i completed phoney bone first, when i completed phoney bone before fone bone i got the scene where fone comes in and talks to phoney in the bar, but if you finish fone bone first you dont get that scene because the rat guys have allready got him.

Yep, that's on purpose. A little easter egg for people who replay in a different order!

To get the (real) eggs... Phoney may want them in the coop, but you can still find them. Do you recall Phoney saying where he hid the key to the chicken coup?

(There's a bigger hint below, if you want it... if you still need more help after that, just post again and I'll give an even bigger one. :D)

HINT BELOW
    It's under his hat. You have to figure out how to grab it when he's not looking.
This discussion has been closed.