Series Three?

edited February 2008 in Sam & Max
I've just discovered the Freelance Police, and they're already near the top of my favourite games list.

I'm kinda disappointed to find that we're right near the end of series two.

Can we realistically expect a series three, and does anybody have any idea when?

How long do they generally take?

Wonderingly,

Aulis

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    Season One ran October 2006-April 2007, then there was a break May 2007-October 2007, and Season Two is running November 2007-April 2008.

As for a third season, it's of course something that is talked about, but we haven't got any specific plans yet. We're going to do it, but we don't know when it'll start yet.
  • edited February 2008
    And will you still (please, please, please,) keep to the old fashioned way, where it works on cranky laptops?

Don't make me buy vista!
  • edited February 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    As for a third season, it's of course something that is talked about, but we haven't got any specific plans yet. We're going to do it, but we don't know when it'll start yet.

This made me grin giddily.

And Aulis, I love the British speak. runs.gif
  • edited February 2008
    How did you tell?

And would you buy vista for S+M?
  • edited February 2008
    You'll have to upgrade to Vista eventually, but don't expect it any time soon.
  • edited February 2008
    Hey, hey,

Go monkey island!
  • edited February 2008
    Aulis wrote: »
    How did you tell?

And would you buy vista for S+M?

I'm already on Vista, sadly. '-' But no, I wouldn't upgrade an OS for Sam & Max, but very, very nearly. Just one little extra thing would convince me.

As for the British, three things:

1. Saying "Series" instead of "Season"

2. "Favourite" instead of "Favorite"

3. "Wonderingly" is too high of vocabulary for us Americans. :p
  • edited February 2008
    I'm kinda worried that if they ever do Monkey Island 5, I'll need to spend hundreds of pounds on upgrades, just to get through the first witticism!
  • edited February 2008
    At the moment, you're better off on XP.
    There are more games thath have compatibility problems and won't run on Vista, than there are games that are Vista only.
  • edited February 2008
    I hope Telltale takes a longer break between seasons 2 and 3 than they did between 1 and 2. I love Sam & Max as much as the next guy, but variety is the spice of life, and absence makes the heart grow fonder, etc.

(I cannot confirm or deny the possibility that those cliches are a flowery way of saying that I may or may not be getting tired of Sam & Max...) :eek:
  • edited February 2008
    make one long game instead of season 3. could be interesting to see how it will come...
  • edited February 2008
    hmm i want another season with around 5-7 episodes
    this is more fun than one long game.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.