PN2 DLC Idea: PN1 characters.

I'm really going to miss all the original PN characters. I mean, I'd happily take Strong Bad or Tycho over Claptrap anyday. So, an idea I had for DLC was a DLC that brought back all the old characters. I know it probably won't happen (What, with the Homestar site being inactive for almost 3 years now.) but it would be pretty easy. They could reuse the PN1 models and add a couple of new lines of dialogue.

Ideas for names:
Original Night At The Inventory

Return To The Inventory

Classic Night At The Inventory

Also, since PN2 shows us the dealer, the dealer could be another character from one of the four series (Or another series.)

Leave your ideas and stuff here.

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Too infeasible. Not only would you need to bring back all the old voice actors (and it'd take a miracle to get The Brothers Chaps to return to Homestar Runner in any form) to record new conversations, but you'd presumably need to get the new voice actors to record a bunch of conversations as well. The only way it could sorta-work is if they just had their lines from the first game and didn't interact with the new characters whatsoever, and in that case you might as well just play the first game.

Nevertheless, it has been confirmed Max has a speaking role in this game. I wouldn't mind if we could at least replace Sam with his little buddy.
  • edited April 2013
    Nevertheless, it has been confirmed Max has a speaking role in this game.

Where did you get this delicious piece of info?
  • edited April 2013
    Shyguy wrote: »
    Where did you get this delicious piece of info?

Psst
Sign in to comment in this discussion.