Omaha

Quick question - what variant of Omaha will the game be using? Pot Limit Omaha? No Limit Omaha? PLO/8? LO/8?

By the way, I am psyched for this and can't wait to preorder.

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Oh, and if you're wondering what Omaha is, or how to play it once the game comes out, Pokerstars.tv put out a great 4-minute explanation video.

http://www.pokerstars.tv/poker-video-20376-learn-with-team-pokerstars-1-pot-limit-omaha.html
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Telltale team member Hobostew answered that question in another thread:
    HoboStew wrote: »
    We aren't doing high-low, much to the dismay of at least one telltale employee. It is no-limit Omaha (high only), which admittedly is a somewhat unorthodox flavor but I feel that it plays pretty well.
  • edited April 2013
    Jennifer wrote: »
    Telltale team member Hobostew answered that question in another thread:

Thanks, Jennifer. Can you point me to that thread?

That said, NLO doesn't play that much differently from PLO.

By the way, is there an e-mail announcement list I can sign up to for when I can buy the game?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2013
    BrianBoyko wrote: »
    Can you point me to that thread?

Bam. :)

You can usually jump to a quoted post in context by clicking the blue arrow to the right of the quoted poster's name. Looks like this:
    ZGC14Rw.png
    BrianBoyko wrote: »
    By the way, is there an e-mail announcement list I can sign up to for when I can buy the game?

We'll most likely announce release dates via the Telltale Games Facebook page, and on our blog.
  • edited April 2013
    You could always put out an Interloper, too. It's been ages since the last one.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2013
    WarpSpeed wrote: »
    You could always put out an Interloper, too. It's been ages since the last one.

Actually been talking about that with our new VP of Online. Look out for a return of the Interloper sometime in the future (but probably not before Poker Night 2 launches). :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.