Jurgen

edited February 2008 in Sam & Max
What do you think about that emo Jurgen and who were these dark masters he was talkin about before taking Sam and Max is souls.Could they be the main Sam and Max season two villians

Comments

• edited February 2008
    I'm thinking that's the case. And I'm thinking birthday man is one of them. Also, I think they abduct people/things with their bright beam of light.
  • edited February 2008
    Did somebody say... Birthday?
  • edited February 2008
    is it just me or is there more than one mexican birthday guy? the one in 203 looks different than the last one, right?
  • edited February 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    is it just me or is there more than one mexican birthday guy? the one in 203 looks different than the last one, right?
    Someone here noticed (can't remember who, sorry!) that his hair was turning more and more grey each episode.
  • edited February 2008
    Not only is Birthday Mexican getting more gray hair with each new episode, he also keeps changing his instruments. In 201 he had a trumpet, a guitar in 202, and now a violin.

Maybe there's more than one after all. Or maybe the reason he's aging is the same reason he shows up whenever anyone says "birthday."
  • edited February 2008
    or he's Season 2's villan
  • edited February 2008
    mariachi!
  • edited February 2008
    He could just end up saving Sam & Max in the end.
    Sam: It looks like this is the end little buddy.
    Max: If I somehow survive this hellish fate, can I have your hat?
    Sam: Knucklehead! I got that hat for my first birthday.
    Mexican: Did someone say birthday?
    *Cue musical minigame.*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.