violence in s&m

edited February 2008 in Sam & Max
oh, TTG, really... :D
shoot flint while he's down in the dance ring! :D:D:D

Comments

• edited February 2008
    He could be wearing a bullet-proof vest, you know...
  • edited February 2008
    What other kind of S&M is there?

This works for both meanings.
  • edited February 2008
    On that subject, how did flint come back at the end? didnt max eat his brain out or something?
  • edited February 2008
    On that subject, how did flint come back at the end? didnt max eat his brain out or something?

Not even hyperkinetic undead rabbity things can stop Flint. He's just that hardcore.
  • edited February 2008
    He was just chewing on his head a little.
  • edited February 2008
    unsilviu is pointing out the fact that Sam can shoot Flint once he's been knocked unconscious. :p
  • edited February 2008
    it is illogical that sam can shoot flint. it would be more plausible that max shoots at flint. such a thing is more in his character :D
  • jmmjmm
    edited February 2008
    Gresman wrote: »
    it is illogical that sam can shoot flint. it would be more plausible that max shoots at flint. such a thing is more in his character :D

No way.... Max would never shoot Flint.
  • edited February 2008
    Actually in the original cut of the game Flint shoots first but we felt that it was out of character for him and didn't make him appear heroic enough so we changed it so that Sam shoots first.
  • edited February 2008
    mikew wrote: »
    Actually in the original cut of the game Flint shoots first but we felt that it was out of character for him and didn't make him appear heroic enough so we changed it so that Sam shoots first.

Bad!!!!
  • edited February 2008
    Much to the chagrin of nerds throughout the internet, yes
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    is chagrin a real word?
  • edited February 2008
    Of course it is do you think I just make up words? http://www.answers.com/chagrin&r=67
  • edited February 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    is chagrin a real word?

Sure it is. Sounds like char-grilled something but with more teeth.

And Flint Paper can't die. He's the bastard child of Clint Eastwood and Chuck Norris.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    you guys both fail
  • edited February 2008
    RobD wrote: »
    And Flint Paper can't die. He's the bastard child of Clint Eastwood and Chuck Norris.

That would explain the large forehead.
  • MelMel
    edited February 2008
    Does Flint support Mike Huckabee? Does he do infomercials*?

*I wonder what kind of infomercial Flint Paper would consent to do? For that matter what about Sam & Max?
  • edited February 2008
    I imagine Flint Paper selling something like hard liquor or broken bottles for bar room brawls.
  • jmmjmm
    edited February 2008
    Mel wrote: »
    For that matter what about Sam & Max?

Well, Max does infomercials for the Creamy Sugar Goodness Company.
    He also advertises the: "Lard Encrusted" Whipped Cream Choco Balls (R).

Plus:
    Jurgen wrote:
    Sam *und* Max do commercials, in Deutschland, ja
  • edited February 2008
    you guys both fail

Yes, they do, epically.
  • edited February 2008
    you guys both fail
    If I were to describe their brand of fail, it would be the one with a p and an h at the beginning that doesn't have an f.
  • edited February 2008
    Hero1 wrote: »
    I imagine Flint Paper selling something like hard liquor or broken bottles for bar room brawls.

Many years ago in high school I designed the perfect hybrid of that. 'twas a bottle full of cheap hard liquor to get you going; the true beauty however, was the bottle itself. The bottom part of the bottle was just there to hold the booze in until it was empty. It was made of safety glass that would easily shatter when struck. The top part of the bottle and the neck were of proper glass, and the edge between the two halves was serrated, leaving the (heavily intoxicated) user with the perfect bar room brawl weapon - much better than smashing a real bottle, which will usually just leave you with a bleeding hand full of shards. For added effect, the neck of the bottle was fitted with integral brass knuckles.

We called it the "riot bottle", which sounds much more poetic in Dutch - "relfles" - especially as the Dutch word for riot - "rel" - was at the time a popular synonym for a hard, dirty fight.

Ah, those were the days...

Never been patented, so knock yourself out Telltale - my gift to you :cool:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.