Quick question: Mac support?

I own a PC at home, but my workplace is mac-only, and I was thinking about having a Poker Night Night at work... will PN2 work on Mac or is it PC only?

Comments

• ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, it will work on Mac according to PN2 steam page.
  • edited April 2013
    Currently, the first Poker Night doesn't work on mac. Crashes everytime you start. Check the steam forums. Tons of people having the problem. I contacted Telltale for support almost a week ago and haven't heard anything back. Until they fix the first one, probably better off not buying it.
  • edited April 2013
    Greninja wrote: »
    Currently, the first Poker Night doesn't work on mac. Crashes everytime you start. Check the steam forums. Tons of people having the problem. I contacted Telltale for support almost a week ago and haven't heard anything back. Until they fix the first one, probably better off not buying it.

What are your specs? I may be able to lend a hand. I have a Mac and had those issues myself, but figured out a fix.
  • edited May 2013
    Yes it will work .
  • Funny thing, i have a 2007 macbook pro, and until i moved from snow leopard to maverick, the 1st game ran perfectly ....

• What is the fix you speak of?

divisionten posted: »

Greninja wrote: » Currently, the first Poker Night doesn't work on mac. Crashes everytime you start. Check the steam forums. Tons of people

• I can't understand why Telltale would completely abandon support for Poker Night 1... they just collected our money and then threw the whole game in the garbage when 2 came out. In some ways i liked the first one better than the second, would really like to have it back. HOW HARD WOULD IT BE to just tweak the thing so that it works again in Mavericks and above? I'm guessing the problem could be solved in less than a day by one person. But Telltale has demonstrated time and again that they don't give a crap about their customers, and this is just one more example.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.