Why do the tell tale team keep episodes seccret?

edited February 2008 in Sam & Max
There is no point just tell us!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• edited February 2008
    Do you mean plot information, screenshots and videos?
    It's to build up the suspense between each episodes. For example, what would the fun be playing through season 1 when you already know that
    Hugh Bliss is the final villian?
    It also allows threads like this to exist. It'd just be like reading the last page of a book first.
  • edited February 2008
    If you're talking about the plot details of the episode themselves, then it's the same reason that there aren't commercials that say "NEWSFLASH: In next week's Lost, you discover that the monster was actually a magical polar bear created by the sorrow of Canada's Newarkian children." If you meant the 205 title, maybe it's because there's a plot spoiler in it, or just to build anticipation.
  • edited February 2008
    Or maybe they haven't even started working on it yet! *gasp*

Didn't we not get the title to Bright Side of the Moon until a month before it came out?
  • edited February 2008
    To quote zombie lincoln "No spoilers!"
  • edited February 2008
    Loose lips sink ships! We can't have the Mariachis learning crucial Telltale secrets!
  • edited February 2008
    Sp0tted wrote: »
    Or maybe they haven't even started working on it yet! *gasp*

Didn't we not get the title to Bright Side of the Moon until a month before it came out?

Yep, but ep titles in sitcoms seems to be changed at the last minute sometimes.
  • MelMel
    edited February 2008
    I know when I playtested Ep. 6 last Season, it had a different title than what was on the final game. :)

Also, if they release too many titles at once, I fear the energy resulting from intense speculation may make the Internet explode (I kid :D).
  • edited February 2008
    Just out of curiosity, what was the previous title for 106, Mel? :D

I actually like it when they save the last for, well, last (in terms of revealing the episode titles). It somehow makes speculation on where Sam and Max will end up in the finale a bit more interesting. Or for me at least.
  • MelMel
    edited February 2008
    I can sort of remember it but not enough to type it out. I'm not sure if I can say (although it doesn't seem like saying it would be that bad, if I could remember it :p).

I remember being a little concerned that it would give away too much just by looking at the title.
  • edited February 2008
    I wish TT will keep everything about 205 secret (yes, including the title) until 2 weeks before release.
  • Maybe the title is:"TBA"??
  • edited February 2008
    "Out of the Jaws of Certain Bliss?"
  • jmmjmm
    edited February 2008
    Maybe the title is:"TBA"??
    Hmmm... S&M 205: TBA: The Bad Aliens (T.H.E.M.) :D

TBA is "To Be Announced" or "To Be Added"
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    AussieEvil wrote: »
    "Out of the Jaws of Certain Bliss?"

It was "from the jaws of certain bliss," to be more specific.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.