A few things...and a big nnnnngggahhh (thanks)

:eek:Hi all

First of all the big thanks....to telltale for putting life back to this adventure thingy. Personally I never played S&M Hit the Road, it didn´t appeal to me, so I stuck with Monkey Island and day of the Tentacle. But you changed all of that. Yesterday when I was returning from holiday from The Canary Islands and I was sitting in the plane raving as an undead zombie at Jürgens castle (I really love that scene, you should be able to get more zombies on the floor at one time though), the pilot suddenly announced in the speakers: We are now flying over Stuttgart....then I thought: This is as good as it can ever get!

But I have a few questions:

1. How well are you guys at the Telltale team (I know it might be a well kept company secret) pleased with the sales of S&M? Does the figures encoureage you to make more...many more episodes?

2. How many seasons of S&M are planned as of right now?

3. How about getting that licens from Lucasart and start making Day of the Tentacle and MI5? There is a long wait until 2015 where they might do something about MI......

4. How come that Jessie James hand is missing a finger in Night of the Raving dead? I don´t recall it missing any fingers (I might be mistaking here)

5. Please stop me from saying: "BANANG"

6. I love you :eek: (thanks for asking Telltale...Haddock is the best kind of fish...thanks for asking)

Yours very truly

Peter

And one frownie....get moving on that Bone series maggots...move!! I wanna know who the hooded guy is :confused:

Comments

• edited February 2008
    There is a long wait until 2015 where they might do something about MI......

Ahh, I wonder if the next LucasArts prez will have as good a way with words as Jim Ward.
  • edited February 2008
    4. How come that Jessie James hand is missing a finger in Night of the Raving dead? I don´t recall it missing any fingers (I might be mistaking here)
    the finger was still there in episode 104, but somehow disappeared between 104 and 105..i would like to know the reason for this as well.
  • edited February 2008
    And one frownie....get moving on that Bone series maggots...move!! I wanna know who the hooded guy is :confused:
    If you want to know who the hooded guy is, go to your local book store and pick up the original comics. They've been released in full color up to number... 7, I believe (out of 9) by Scholastic and should be available in most stores that sell books.
  • edited February 2008
    They mention it in Sam & Max Surfin' the Highway. It's in the story On the Road. Buy the book.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.