How do you change the stats?

So I preordered Poker Night 2 cause I love me some Borderlands 2.

It came with a copy of Pokernight 1 for free so I decided to try it. I am HIGHLY addicted to this game...So I win items from the other npc nubs but....I can only access the stats page after I win an item?

I can't change the deck or table unless I win an item? The opening page has three options 1 Play game 2 Game Settings and 3 Quit. Play game plays the game....Quit quits the game... and option 2 is settings for sound screen and difficulty. there are NO options to access the stats.

I know there has GOT to be an easy answer that I am missing here. can ANYONE help me?

Comments

• edited April 2013
    earmites wrote: »
    So I preordered Poker Night 2 cause I love me some Borderlands 2.

It came with a copy of Pokernight 1 for free so I decided to try it. I am HIGHLY addicted to this game...So I win items from the other npc nubs but....I can only access the stats page after I win an item?

I can't change the deck or table unless I win an item? The opening page has three options 1 Play game 2 Game Settings and 3 Quit. Play game plays the game....Quit quits the game... and option 2 is settings for sound screen and difficulty. there are NO options to access the stats.

I know there has GOT to be an easy answer that I am missing here. can ANYONE help me?

Press ESC while in game.
  • edited April 2013
    Press ESC while in game.

I want to kiss you

right on the mouth
  • edited April 2013
    earmites wrote: »
    I want to kiss you

right on the mouth

Erm thanks? Well, enjoy your new tables and decks!
This discussion has been closed.