Kinda like fanart

edited February 2008 in Sam & Max
So, I drew this picture a while back.
Back when Night of the Raving Dead was just a name, and I thought it would be cool to make some sort of 'Max vs Zombie' kind of thingie.

maxeatszombiecopyzd2.th.png

Comments

• edited February 2008
    but if you eat a zombie don't you become one?
  • edited February 2008
    Does it work both ways like that? I know it did in 28 days later, when it came to blood anyway. Nice picture though.
  • edited February 2008
    I have no idea, I always assumed that them biting you made their spit enter your blood which made you a zombie! Maybe it's just zombie spit :( 28 days later wasn't really zombies I guess
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    Max might already be a zombie in that?
  • edited February 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Max might already be a zombie in that?
    Maybe... :p
  • edited February 2008
    Can Jake or Emily make a pinned fan art thread?

Anyways, I like it! Besides the Photoshop filters (which I despise) I really like it. :)
  • edited February 2008
    kadji-kun wrote: »
    Can Jake or Emily make a pinned fan art thread?

Anyways, I like it! Besides the Photoshop filters (which I despise) I really like it. :)

Hehe, funnily enough, I didn't actually use any filters, I really hate them too, but I guess I can see how you thought that. I cheated a little bit with a, way too, soft brush on most of the shadows. :p

Thanks for the kind word by the way, and I want to say that, I also would appreciate a pinned fan art thread.
    Or maybe you can even redo the 'comic generator' sub-forum, so it says "fan art" instead (might have been suggested before)?
    Because I mean, not many people use that thing anymore, anyway.
  • edited February 2008
    That's a great idea! Personally, I like making SnM stuff too.

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.
  • edited February 2008
    fajerkaos wrote: »
    Hehe, funnily enough, I didn't actually use any filters, I really hate them too, but I guess I can see how you thought that. I cheated a little bit with a, way too, soft brush on most of the shadows. :p

Thanks for the kind word by the way, and I want to say that, I also would appreciate a pinned fan art thread.
    Or maybe you can even redo the 'comic generator' sub-forum, so it says "fan art" instead (might have been suggested before)?
    Because I mean, not many people use that thing anymore, anyway.

Interesting. I guess that would accomplish the same affect too. :)

Still a fan art area would be awesome. I bet myself and many other members have made more than one SnM doodles and pieces. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.