Strange glitch in 203

ZombieSam.jpg
There is a bottle floating in mid-air! I had the fad set to the alcohol, when I annoyed Jurgen into his hideout.

Comments

• edited February 2008
    I had this one too.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    Clearly there's a ghost there.
  • edited February 2008
    Not sure if someone else posted about it or not: But I found a
    Zombie Sam and Max
    Glitch
    werezombiesnotzp3.th.png
    While in the office they "return to life" (aka revert to their standard character models) Note the dialgue box saying "We're Zombies!" instead of "Zombies!" Also: not sure if this was a bug or something that should been put in, but was left out, but there were no "Zombie Speak" phone calls when you have (what should be) Zombie Sam use the phone.
  • edited February 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Clearly there's a ghost there.

Well the, you guys certainly covered the monster cliche bases all in one episode. :D
  • edited February 2008
    Dedlok wrote: »
    Not sure if someone else posted about it or not: But I found a
    Zombie Sam and Max
    Glitch
    werezombiesnotzp3.th.png
    While in the office they "return to life" (aka revert to their standard character models) Note the dialgue box saying "We're Zombies!" instead of "Zombies!" Also: not sure if this was a bug or something that should been put in, but was left out, but there were no "Zombie Speak" phone calls when you have (what should be) Zombie Sam use the phone.

Same thing happened to me, I was gonna bring it up if no one else was.
    I accidentally stumbled upon it when I thought to see if there was a joke for messing with Leonard while zombified
  • edited February 2008
    Yeah i can also confirm i had the floating bottle (as seen in Murray the Chaos pic).The glitch concerning the dialog is something i recall happening to me in 203 and some past episode as well, cant remember which one however.

But nothing serious really
  • edited February 2008
    Whoa, that one in the office is weird.
    I never had that happen, and I went back to the office several times as Zombie Sam and Max (also to see if I could screw with Leonard some more, heehee.)
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    Apparently the office zombie issue only happens if you return to the office after having gotten the
    Soul Mater
    . Which is why you've probably never seen it (... and why we never caught it in the first place!)
  • jmmjmm
    edited February 2008
    Will wrote: »
    Apparently the office zombie issue only happens if you return to the office after having gotten the
    Soul Mater
    . Which is why you've probably never seen it (... and why we never caught it in the first place!)

Ah, perhaps you need another QA/Tester in your team that does those crazy things....

Signed,
    Senior QA looking for work:p

PS: I'm not a QA, but gladly work as one (even if I'm a software engineer) for free if that helps to improve S&M (and to play the games earlier and for free :D)
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    Sadly we just filled that position, but we are having a play test this weekend....
  • edited February 2008
    Aha. I think I did have the
    Soul Mater
    when I went in there. not 100% sure tho.
  • edited March 2008
    Here is something I saw at GameFAQS. This supposedly occured after S&M told Frank to go back to Stuttgart.
    smallstuff.jpg
    It looks like Sam & Max took the DeSoto into the Mystery Vortex!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    I *think* that that was fixed in the updated 203 that went out last week.

That is awesome, though.
This discussion has been closed.