Jurassic Park Idea

edited April 2013 in Jurassic Park
The idea of this Jurassic park game looks neat but I think if you make more of a free roam survival style game it would be more appealing to a heavy story based game.

That being said i'm all for story based games but what I want from the Jurassic Park universe is to freely roam and survive in the universe instead of just playing along in a set script.

Thank you for taking your time to listen to my idea

Comments

• edited April 2013
    I guess no one uses the forums
  • edited April 2013
    ZZZZZZZ... Huh what! Naa. people use the forums it's just hard to tell what new posts are being posted! Yeah that's a great idea, here is a post i did that explains my ideas related to what you are saying!

Here are some of my ideas: 1. Make it to where you can walk around and not just a point and click game
    2. Make it where you can pick up weapons to fight against the dinosaurs and have items for puzzles.
    3. Make it to where on one ending you can actually get off the island with the canister of embryos! The RPG element could be who you give the embryos to! (BIG SELLING POINT THERE!)
    4. Good conversation options are a must in a RPG game so Telltale should make options where it could affect maybe a karma level like fallout 3 and fallout new vegas did!
    5. Last but not least have it open world where it has a never ending jungle with dinosuars where you look for the embryos! (Make it hard to find and make the same scenario as the movie (THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!)

Here is an example of what I would like in the game:

You could be in a 3d first person or third person environment. You can choose to help Denis Nedry to take the Dino Embryos. Or you could spy on him and tell the park people his plan and save Jurassic park. But if you choose the second method, the raptors have already gotten out because of the sudden power outage. They could take detours from the main story and make it interesting.

Make it an open world that when you go into the forest and explore it is different every time and is never ending. (like what Minecraft does) And there are different dinos that spawn depending where you are in the story. They could make it where if you are evil (maybe have a karma system like fallout 3) you could have different followers and have different endings according to your actions. And you could hunt down all the dinos and kill them for someone for money. (for a evil character)

Or if you are a good person, find dino dig sites and dig for dino bones for jurassic park and also watch out for dinos that want to feed on your flesh. This would help Jurassic Park to make even more dinos. They could have different quests like fixing the power grid at night when it's blown out or improve their security so people like Nedry can't do what he did again. Take the wonderful music from the game and make it express itself at the right time (like in the movie). I know it would take a while to make this game but it would be worth it. I think everyone could agree that this could be a awesome game that could rocket Telltale to a whole new level!

All of these ideas and more could make a great RPG game!
    P.S. Here is a message to all of the Telltale admins, sort of like my advice (Pss.. Sell it after or before the new Jurassic Park movie! Sales will go through the roof!!!) Just some advice, whatever you do, make it great!

Just like you, there are lots of people who want a RPG style game!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.