Holy zombie! Agh (Part deux)! "Conspiracy theories"

edited March 2008 in Sam & Max
Zombies? Are there zombies?

YES! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! AND THEY'RE RAVING! GAAAH! RUN AS LONG AS YOU CAN! Or, if you're a lawyer, do whatever you want. The zombies only go for brains.

They probably even have eaten bosco (he's missing as we learned in Night of the Raving Dead). Whaddaya say, Telltale Team? Was it the zombies? Or was it T H E M? Or evil Illuminati-Government-Aliens from outer space? OR UNDEAD CUDDLY PINK BUNNIES FROM HELL? (Frick, I oughta stop drinking pepsi. I personally believe it was the manic plumpers of doom. The kind that doesn't show up when you've got a SERIOUS problem with your restroom.

Fact is: they're pure evil and we are all doomed. Ya hear me? DOOOOMED!

Crazy conspiration theories are welcome and encouraged.

Comments

• edited February 2008
    eeeemm..... what?:confused:
  • edited February 2008
    eeeemm..... what?:confused:

I second that.
  • edited February 2008
    I think I'll set fire to this thread, too.....
    starting with the corners... RUN!
  • edited February 2008
    Clarification: just finished Night of the Raving Dead and seen the trailer of the new episode. That probably maybe eventually explains my tirade about the zombies and T H E M and whatsoever.

Wanna hear your conspiracy theories about the whereabouts of Bosco the shopkeeper. Is he dead? Or hiding? Or a cow? Who knows?
  • edited February 2008
    BJHook wrote: »
    Fact is: they're pure evil and we are all doomed. Ya hear me? DOOOOMED!

HUDSON!
    (The screenshots from the 204 page make me believe he's alive. =p)
  • edited February 2008
    TOAST60!

OOoooh.. hehehe.. I'm done with this thread.

Seeyuzzz!:D
  • edited February 2008
    Oh, Toast60. I get it, thanks. Search engines are said to be meant to be used to find threads with a theme you wanna talk about, so you don't have to start a new one. Lest that is really what they are doing instead of uploading all your favorite private data to a government organization where it is stored in order to be used to invade your privacy until they know your favourite kind of pizza.

Just stay away from those eye-bo videos, man. They're not good for you ;)

Just kidding man.
  • edited February 2008
    *inatrancelikestate*
    i love eye-bo. i love brady culture. i adore brady culture. i will name all my children after him.*wakesup*

i for my part go over random threads in forums that i know and if i have something to say i post it. isnt that the way a forum works
  • edited March 2008
    Only if there's smacking involved!

Wait.... What?
  • edited March 2008
    don't you mean as there is smacking involved! i noticed that there a bit less smacking in season 2 than in season 1
  • jmmjmm
    edited March 2008
    But look on the bright side, shooting is way up in season 2
  • edited March 2008
    yeah thats right but im more the hand to hand guy
Sign in to comment in this discussion.