A few Max related questions

1. Why is his nose so dark in this game? I see no reason for this change, it just seems pretty off since his nose has always been a nice pink colour.

2. Why isn't William Kasten voicing Max in this game? Was there schedule issues, payment issues, or other issues that couldn't get him to voice? Props to Dave though, his voice is still pretty spot on.

3. Did Steve Purcell himself do the art for the Sam and Max 25th Anniversary deck?

Cheers and thaaaank you~

Comments

• edited April 2013
    3. No, he did not. Telltale confirmed. Still waiting on the answers for the other two.
  • edited May 2013
    2. It may be that William Kasten may be an alternate/screen name for Dave Boat or vice versa. People over in this thread that there have been numerous times that they heard a Max-esque voice in various shows, but the credit would say Eric Boat instead of William Kasten.

As for why the different names, that may be a screen guild actors thing as there are rules and regulations to how much actors in the guild can perform and pay rates for roles. Thus, at times they have to use different names so they can do certain roles/certain things. For example, Steven Blum, voice actor in numerous games, cartoons, and anime, is at times credited as Steven Blum, Steven Jay, David Lucas, or some of his various other alternate names.
  • edited May 2013
    1. I KNEW there was something that looked out of place, just couldn't figure out what it was.
  • edited May 2013
    1. I KNEW there was something that looked out of place, just couldn't figure out what it was.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.