edited March 2008 in Sam & Max
I just wanted to give my opinion. I only just relised the other day it was out
8D it took me 2 days and so far I think its the best. I love all the fun inventive ideas especially the end part. And the music was brilliant can't wait for 204 sound intressting

Also I went into Game today and saw sam and max season 1 for sale I got all excited and went and put them onto eye level view so people can see them better rofl :D

Comments

• edited March 2008
    Kitmit... aren't you a Season 2 subscriber? You should have received an email when 203 (and the previous episodes) were released.

And even if you're not a full season subscriber, you can sign up to the Telltale mailing list, or get the blog on RSS....
  • edited March 2008
    Kitmit13 wrote: »
    Also I went into Game today and saw sam and max season 1 for sale I got all excited and went and put them onto eye level view so people can see them better rofl :D
    Is there really a store called "Game"?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    I think it's a UK-based video game chain?
  • edited March 2008
    yeah it is 8D its the biggest chain in England for games, although its a ripoff. I do get emails about it but most emails I get nowadays is spam so I often don't check and with my GCSEs coming up I don't get much time D8 I have to say though im kinda glad I didn't relise because now it won't be long for the next episode
  • edited March 2008
    Actually, since we all like our grammar here ;), it's written as GAME. Although I agree with Kitmit, the prices are rubbish. They charge full RRP for games when you can just get them for a tenner cheaper on Amazon. However, they are good when:
    a. You want to pre-order something (get it a day before release with free delivery).
    b. You have online discount code (they give these out a lot of the time) and...
    c. Reward points (1000 points=£2.50, and you get around 600-800 points every pre-order, and around 300 every normal purchase). Combined this with a discount code, and you get super discounts!

But apart from that pointless information, they aren't that amazing.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    If I remember correctly, GAME is the UK version of Gamestop. Owned by the same company and everything. Can we say monopoly?
  • edited March 2008
    Will wrote: »
    If I remember correctly, GAME is the UK version of Gamestop. Owned by the same company and everything. Can we say monopoly?

Actually, I think it is EB Games. However, in the UK GAME have recently purchased their main rival Gamestation, so yeah, they now have a monopoly in the UK.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    Gamestop now owns EB Games. Also your soul.
  • edited March 2008
    Will wrote: »
    Gamestop now owns EB Games. Also your soul.

Is that so?
    Well, epic win for them!
  • edited March 2008
    XD and what about gamestation?
  • edited March 2008
    Funniest thing is, my town (Maidenhead in Berkshire) has both GAME and gamestation and there seem to be no signs of either going away any time soon!
  • edited March 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    I think it's a UK-based video game chain?

That's pretty stupid. Although it's still not as stupid as "Games and James", a local video game store in either NYC or Queens from what I've heard.
  • edited March 2008
    XD and what about gamestation?

Like I said... ;)
    GAME have recently purchased their main rival Gamestation
  • edited March 2008
    Gamestation is often good for a deal though
  • edited March 2008
    i miss special reserve they were the best
  • edited March 2008
    patters wrote: »
    i miss special reserve they were the best

ive never heard of that :confused:
  • edited March 2008
    ive never heard of that :confused:

it was a UK discount shop that offered internet prices in stores, closed in 2004.

in reference to the game i'm looking forward to playing it it sounds brilliant, now i just need money
  • edited March 2008
    *asshole mode*
    would be awesome if the separate 203 threads would remain in the one big 203 thread
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    Eh. Worse things have happened, though you are technically right.
  • jmmjmm
    edited March 2008
    Marty wrote: »
    *asshole mode*
    would be awesome if the separate 203 threads would remain in the one big 203 thread

Are you trying to get a mod position, and/or the italics, Marty??? :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.